“Inspiring villa in an ideal location”
other travellers have booked this property
Open floor living/ dining room and kitchen
Open floor living/ dining room and kitchen
Master Bedroom
Master Bedroom
King size bed in Master Bedroom
Wash room with washer/ Dryer system
Club House Gym
Tennis Court
Front entrance of house
Club House
The main entrance to the complex. Consist of 24hrs Security post, automated entrance and  exit gate.
60' Flat TV, Cable & amp; Roku television along with Blu Ray DVD player
USB Charging Station & Key Rack
6 seats dinning room table
Master bathroom
Master bathroom
Second bedroom with Queen size bed
2nd Bedroom
3rd bedroom
Club House
10 minutes drive to World famous Dunn's River Falls. Take the challenge and climb the falls.
Do a day pass at Jewels Water Park (20 minutes drive)
Taste the adventure at Scotchies Jerk Grill, just minutes away.
Spend the evening dining on the shores of Bamboo Blu Restaurant. 4 minutes drive from property.
Explore your wild side at Mystic Mountain
Mystic Mountain
Swim with the Dolphins at the World famous Dolphin Cove. Just 10 minutes drive.
You can have a relaxing day of rafting on the White River.
White River Tubing
Take a dive into the famous Blue Hole, Ocho Rios
Enjoy a beautiful day at the Shaw Park Botanical Garden and Waterfalls
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 22 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Inspiring villa in an ideal location”
Reviewed 16 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

North coast escape proved the ideal vacation rental for our recent holiday in Jamaica. The villa is well appointed, in a well appointed, secure gated community within easy reach of all the great sights Oche Rios has to offer.

We spent time in Kingston, Montego Bay and Negril - the new highway ensures that Kingston is super accessible.

If you're considering exploring Jamaica - do it - North Coast Escape is your perfect base!

The owner Orville and his wife could not have been more helpful in ensuring our stay was simply amazing.

We highly recommend North Coast Escape - location, value and comfort - this has it all going on.

Irie T
“I extended my stay because I am in love with the villa.”
Reviewed 29 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I vacationed and extended my vacation to one week without any regrets at this villa. The home away from home has tasteful modern furnishings, all required amenities, a well-manicured lawn and 24-hour security.
There actually is no reason to book with an all inclusive hotel and pay hefty 3 days or more nightly rates as this location is in the same proximity to 5 star hotels and the top tourist attractions such Dunn's River, Dolphin Cove, Mystic Mountain beaches and restaurants. Additionally, as privacy and exclusiveness are my key reasons in booking I am absolutely satisfied that upon impulse this home was chosen over overcrowded hotels usually found in July's peak season.
As I was a newbie to Ocho Rios the owner always responded to any of questions and offered advice where needed, He is become my own Siri.
I cannot wait to return .

Irie

Aston S
“Excellent easy to reach location very relaxing and quiet”
Reviewed 14 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We couldn't ask for a better more relaxing place than this,the villa is very modern with features such as automatic light switches numerous USB sockets around the villa. Orville was a great host we were rather late arriving but he waited for us to familiarise us with the villa,any issues even minor ones were sorted that same day or the day after.
All in all a very positive experience for us at Draxhall

suji H
“My comfort in ja”
Reviewed 3 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

This is my second time being at orville place honestly if I didn't have a great time here I wouldn't have bin back ,the place is always well kept and his business personality is one of what grabs me the most, if ur looking for comfort here is where u wanna be this is my home away from home a five star home with everything u possible need, thank God for good souls like Orville I honestly respect this man thanks a million Francis.pocture of me on the veranda.

Management Response
4 Feb 2017
Thank you Sutanya and we're looking forward to hosting you again.
Sheree J
Chicago
“Excellent Home away from Home”
Reviewed 21 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Our stay at North Coast Escape-Drax Hall 88, Ocho Rios, St Ann owner Orville was excellent. The property was clean and very comfortable exactly like the pictures. The owner Orville was there at the property when we arrived. Orville gave us a tour of the condo and gave us suggestions of things to do in the area. I requested a cook and housekeeper and I must say Orville took care of it and sent Delores to handle our needs, and we were very pleased. Delores was an excellent cook with the Jamaican flavor. I wanted to pack her in my suit case and bring her home. We only ate out 1 night and the restaurants could not come near Delores cooking (YEA MAN!). I would recommend Orville's condo to everyone. We had a problem with wifi and I called Orville and he had someone come and fix the problem with no hesitation. We had a marvelous time in Jamaica thanks to Orville and Delores. Peace and Blessings to you both

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing