Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$30
PricelineUS$30
Expedia.comUS$30
eDreamsUS$30
Orbitz.comUS$30
TravelocityUS$30
All reviews honesty bar canoe bar route taxi shared bathroom communal areas guard dog single room mosquito net other guests real jamaican visit negril west end outdoor shower the security guard laid back rick's cafe hostel
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 March 2021 via mobile

The Judy House is awesome. They set you up with a taxi service upon arrival, have great rooms and hangout spots, are centered in Negril so everything is close, and Sue is the greatest woman ever. Hope to be back one day :)

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sue McKenzie, Owner at Judy House Cottages and Rooms, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2021

Many thanks for taking the time to review and for your wonderful comments. It was a pleasure to host you for both of your stays with us. Looking forward to meeting you again one day. One Love!

Reviewed 2 February 2021

I had a wonderful experience at Judy House with Sue and her staff. Hand sanitizer and outdoor sinks are provided. I felt safe when I mentioned to people that I was staying at Judy House. The locals know Sue and her outgoing and professional personality.
My room was great, and quiet (except the tree frogs in the middle of the night) but I travel with ear plugs, so I didn't hear the frogs. The gardens at Judy House is amazing. I asked Sue how many plants she had and she honestly didn't know, but she has planted numerous plants and trees with her own hands.
I recommend staying with Judy House.

Room tip: My room had windows to let the morning sunshine in.
Date of stay: January 2021

Many thanks for your detailed review and fabulous comments about my precious garden. Hope to see you back with the Judy House family again one day, it was a pleasure to host you. One Love!

Reviewed 18 January 2021 via mobile

The staff and Judy are very welcoming. Judy goes out of her way to make you feel safe and comfortable. She provides good advice for traveling Jamaica, including good suggestions to visit for having fun. Every time I spoke with Judy or the staff, it didn’t seem they were strangers. They were more like friends, especially Judy. She is a very nice woman and very approachable. The next time I’ll visit Jamaica, I’ll definitely stay at Negril again.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo

Many thanks for your view and lovely comments, you were a pleasure to host. Customer service is a real priority at the Judy House and we always aim to give everyone our best service possible. Glad it worked for you. Looking forward to your next visit. One Love!

Reviewed 7 January 2021 via mobile

The Judy House was the best stay I have ever experienced. Sue is amazing she makes your stay at the Judy House very warm and welcoming. Words can’t express how much of a great stay my husband And I had we are definitely going back to Jamaica very soon and we can’t see ourselves staying anywhere else, but at The Judy House. OMG the cottages were so clean and tidy I couldn’t believe how clean the place was I’m so happy for having the opportunity to have resided there along with Sue just being a great Super host. Thank you so much Sue you are the best. Xoxoxoxo

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sue McKenzie, Owner at Judy House Cottages and Rooms, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2021

Wow, wonderful review! So happy you enjoyed it so much. Can't wait to see you both back here as you are such brilliant guests. Thanks so much for taking the time to review my Judy House. Thanks too for mentioning our high standards which the Judy House staff work so hard to deliver. Love to see guests enjoying the Judy House and Jamaica as much as you too did. One Love xx

Reviewed 29 December 2020

I had an absolutely wonderful week in Negril at the Judy House Cottages and Rooms. I went for a few days--and stayed all ten. The cottages are within walking distance of the ocean and a lot of restaurants. It is a 5 minute taxi ride to 7 mile beach or to the cliffs/Rick's Cafe. I would highly recommend a stay at this cottage for an authentic, secluded vacation in Jamaica.

Room tip: Stay in the cottages if you are looking for a hotel-vibe (private balcony and hammock!); the rooms are more of a hostel-vibe
Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank MaryG3285
Sue McKenzie, Owner at Judy House Cottages and Rooms, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2021

So happy you stayed all 10, wonderful guest. Loved hosting you, thanks so much for taking the time to review my Judy House. Hope to see you back with us again soon. One Love!