Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Very Professional, soothing and healing

I was in Jamaica over the winter and used Sharon monthly. i have spine injuries and needed a LMT... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
topwaterjig
Boonville, Missouri
Perfect massage on the beach

Sharon is an amazing massage therapist! She gave the perfect amount of pressure and adjusted based... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Nicole S
Pasadena, Maryland

Recommended experiences in and around Jamaica
from US$163.47
from US$58.47
from US$88.60
from US$102.57
More Info
All reviews deep tissue massage great massage foote prints negril beach couples swept away stacey therapist resort vacation mile
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 February 2021 via mobile

My new fav. Sharon was excellent. Had a deep tissue message , and it was just right .. the hut is right on the beach , clean and comfortable

Date of experience: February 2021
1  Thank fkokids
Reviewed 24 March 2020

I found the massage to be very relaxing and will most definitely get another the next time i am there. I feel like it was a great service at a good price. I would definitely recommend them.

Date of experience: March 2020
Reviewed 25 February 2020

Couples Swept Away is awesome!
Went to Reggae Spa right next to resort. Stacey was the best. Had a sore back and she fix me up. Thanks Stacey!

Date of experience: February 2020
Reviewed 26 January 2020 via mobile

This spa has become a regular stop for me to get a good, affordable massage. I’ve used both their outdoor and indoor massage services and have always been very pleased with the staff and service. Definitely worth a stop if you want anything from a 15 minute to 90 minute massage

Date of experience: January 2020
1  Thank QDawgMN
Reviewed 26 January 2020

I was so happy to discover Reggae Spa during my stay in Negril. I had three wonderful, healing massages with Maria during the week. She really helped me relax and let go of stress and tension in my body and mind. Everyone was so friendly and welcoming. It was a joy to be greeted by Maria, Sharon, Stacey and Ashley and was sad to say goodbye. They are all top notch. I look forward to seeing them again and getting on the table on the beach. Sending love and irie vibes.

Date of experience: December 2019