Lowest prices for your stay
US$171
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$211
PricelineUS$171
Lol.travelUS$182
eDreamsUS$171
1,604 results
All reviews jerk chicken seven mile beach home away from home every morning beach bar laid back glass bottom boat the entire staff lounge chairs beach towels ocean front gift shop rick's cafe all inclusive resort other resorts gail treehouse
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 November 2021

This is my third stay at The Negril Tree House Resort in six months. It was a pleasurable experience. My room was sanitized and clean. The food and drinks were delicious. The staff did everything possible to make my stay wonderful. The beach was breathtaking. The COVID protocols were followed to ensure safety, which included sanitizer stations, temperature checks and mask worn in public areas. Arriving guest are given a nice tote bag which includes sanitizer, mask, beach towel and nice essentials. I highly recommend this resort for your beachfront stay in Negril. This is a prime location on the beach.

Date of stay: November 2021
Reviewed 24 November 2021

This is my third stay at the Negril Tree House Resort in six months. It was a pleasurable experience. My room was very comfortable, The food and drinks were fabulous. The staff made every effort to make my solo stay wonderful. Most important the COVID protocols for safety were enforced with sanitizer stations, temperature checks, sanitized beach chairs and mask worn in public areas. A nice gift bag is given to each arriving guest that includes sanitizer, mask, beach towel and a few nice essentials.

Date of stay: November 2021
Reviewed 6 November 2021

We were staying at a resort in Montego Bay but wanted to experience Negril for the day. Our cab driver brought us to the Tree House and we are so thankful he did. Tony Montana helped us out with a day pass ($10 pp) which included access to the beach, facilities and lounge chairs. They had servers bring us drinks and order our lunch. We also took advantage of the tubing. Had a phonemail day on 7 mile beach and did not want to leave!

1  Thank SkateGirl314
Reviewed 4 November 2021

Came to Jamaica in June. Spent half my trip at Sandals and the other half at the Treehouse. I had such an amazing time at the Treehouse that I came back again in October. Food: Every meal I had was AMAZING-authentic Jamaican food.
Staff: Truly the nicest staff who remember you and treat you like family even played dominos with us. Met the owner she was also very sweet.
Rooms: Modest, clean, ice cold AC and comfy bed equipped with fridges. They have beachfront rooms and suites too. Location: 1.5 hrs from airport. My hotel room was steps away from the most beautiful beach with crystal clear water. Felt safe at all times. Security on site. Plenty of lawn chairs. Vibes: laid back, there is no party scene here, but margaritaville is close by and there’s plenty of day tours if you want.
Covid testing with walking distance($50 pp) results on the spot.

This is not a fancy commercial big chain hotel. It’s small and cozy. Staying here you get an authentic Jamaican experience. Definitely coming back!

Reviewed 29 October 2021

Great getaway. Food and staff great. Beach was wonderful. I would recommend for my family. I would recommend for my friends or anyone. It is situated in a prime location with easy access to everything.