Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
3,774 results
All reviews prude side nude pool piano bar nude grill hedo staff hot tub lorna brammer clothing optional resort entertainment staff foam party the main dining room new friends first timers japanese restaurant welcome home top shelf guest relations
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 June 2021

We have been coming here for 4 years and have yet to have a bad trip. The staff as always are amazing. Entertainment is great. Food is terrific. This time I want to name some specific staff because they were so good. Normally we leave this info on a card at check out, but they have gone to a computer format and I haven't received that yet and I want them to be recognized.

Damion and Fiona on the EC crew are the best. We love them.

Kadisha, Stacey, Ancha and Ked all give a great massage - we always go back for more.

Tamisha asked our name the first day in the dining room and greeted us by name from then on.

Marshall was amazing keeping our hot tub and towels fresh constantly.

Tesceta (I hope I spelled her name right) never forgot my egg order. She barely saw me walk by when she would greet me and tell me she had my egg order working.

There are so many of them, I can never get all the names but I try. We will be back for our wedding soon and are looking forward to being welcomed home!

PS - Make sure to get a plaque or a painted rock to put in the garden!!!

Room tip: We love the hot tub rooms on the nude side.
Date of stay: June 2021
Randy Russell, Sales at Hedonism II, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2021

Dear 739jeniferk,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review and thank you particularly for the staff Shout Outs. We are thrilled that you enjoyed yoru stay with us and we cannot wait to welcome you home again soon.

Your Pleasure Is Our Passion,

Reviewed 10 June 2021

...and more!

We visited Hedo for the first time in October of 2018. It was too celebrate our twentieth anniversary. We decided to do something adventurous. We never did a nude trip before! It did not disappoint.

Our room was a beachfront clothing optional. It was a terrific location! We had great access to all of the restaurants and activities on the prude side with just a short walk to the party on the nude side. Very central location.

The food was excellent. We tried several of the restaurants and are at the buffet. It was all very good. A midnight pizza at the nude grill is a must. The liquor is top shelf.

We did the catamaran twice and had a blast both times.

For adventurous couples, this is a must do trip. It's an experience.

Room tip: Clothing optional is less expensive and only a short distance from the nude pool and hottub. You don't have to wear clothes in between.
Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank PepeLep
Randy Russell, Sales at Hedonism II, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2021

Dear PepeLep,

Thank you for posting this great review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you home again soon.

Reviewed 6 June 2021

I may have exaggerated slightly in my title but only a very little.
This was my 7th year visiting and it was great, again, despite some changes caused by covid. Hedo is anything you want it to be. Want to feel and be sexy or chill and laid back? Hedo can do and be all that and anything in between. My fave part, second only to the pool and the food lol, is that it is the lightest suitcase I will ever pack. lol. I love being able to go to breakfast in a sarong if that is my mood. I never realized how feeing not having to worry about what to wear to go eat was until I didnt have to worry. Lol.
Other guests are very respectful of your wishes and limitations. There is no pressure to be more than you want to be.
The next best part of the resort is the staff. They are all amazing and helpful. I always wonder and hope they get paid very well because they truly are the absolute best. The entertainment staff is so energetic and friendly. They are truly stars of the resort. That being said my absolute favorite person on the resort is Jackie, The Queen of the omelet station. Somehow my day isalways better when she is making my eggs. Give my darling a raise!!
My only complaints this year were the running out of beach towels and wash clothes. Idk if this was a glitch due to the new management underestimating the severity of need during memorial day week (i'm guessing it is) but hopefully they will figure it out soon. Also waht happened to the beef patties? They just were not as good as previous years. Maybe buy from Tastee next time. idk‍♀️
FYI - I travel with The Worst Behavior Tour which can be found on facebook. The sole proprietor is a Black woman who excels at giving you an experience you will never forget. Check them out.

Date of stay: May 2021
Randy Russell, Sales at Hedonism II, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2021

Dear 127bridgetu,

How could we possibly agues with you about the title of your review? We Cna't, althought we may be abit biased. :-)

We are very thankful and appreciatiive or your continued support and loyalty and we whope to welcome you home again soon for #8.

Reviewed 28 May 2021 via mobile

I recently just had my first stay at Hedonism and it was amazing the staff was amazing they take excellent care of you Paulette, Diondra, Chavoi, Ojell and Augustus are Just a few that went above and beyond to make my stay memorable I am so ready for my next visit so go ahead and book your trip you will not be sorry!!

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Missdymeon
Randy Russell, Sales at Hedonism II, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2021

Dear Missdymeon,

You are a HEDO virgin no more! Thank you for the staff shout outs! They are the best. We can't wait to welcome you home again soon - next time as a Repeat Offender.

Reviewed 26 May 2021

Perfect trip ,resort awesome, our second visit, staff is on point, room was nice. Never seen 3 pools that have perfect water temperature. Easy set up for the covid test. Used Rocky transportation service for the airport transfer also on point. Hope to be back very soon.

1  Thank m l

Greetings m l

Thank you for taking the time to post this FAB review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with and we hope to welcome you home again soon.

Pursue Pleasure,