Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
8,170 results
All reviews butler service piano bar bayside restaurant cucina romana paradise building crystal lagoon big papa our honeymoon butler suite club level water sports red lane spa candlelight dinner main pool sea grass dive shop rick's cafe
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had a Paradise Grande Lux Club Level room. Rooms could use updating. Told unlimited “top shelf” drinks. Asked for Absolute Vodka in room and was told it was $35 extra. Menus limited. Numerous times the bars were out if items.

Staff was generally friendly and welcoming.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Beron Hurst, Owner at Sandals Negril Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello and thank you for sharing your review of Sandals Negril. It seems there were some aspects of your stay that you enjoyed, but there may have been some areas that you were not completely satisfied with. Your input is very important to us and assists us with perfecting our service and product. Your observations and suggestions will be shared with our Management team as most of the changes we make at the resort level are as a direct result of the feedback received from our guests. We remain dedicated to offering a service where we go above and beyond for our guests, ensuring that the memories attained will leave a smile on every face. Your review is greatly appreciated and we do hope that we will be welcoming you back to one of our resorts in the future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We finally got to take our honeymoon trip since covid ruined it last year. All we can say is the team at Sandals are amazing!! We got to interact with so many fantastic people!! Everybody at the resort were very happy and they waited on us hand and foot! Huge shout out to my buddy Whilby with the photography group. This guy was awesome. Not only did he take some great pictures for us but he also gave us plenty of tips on where to go and what to do. Throughout the week we had a great friendship and we looked forward to seeing him each day. He went above and beyond expectations! Great job my friend! Overall our complete experience was amazing! We cannot wait to come back!

Date of stay: May 2021

Hello and thank you for taking the time to share your review of Sandals Negril. We were very happy to read your review as it seems we were successful in our endeavor to provide you with an unforgettable vacation, filled with memories that you will cherish for years to come. We remain dedicated to offering a service where we go above and beyond for our guests and we very much appreciate your positive words. We look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

As a Jamaican I was very disappointed with the level of treatment my family and I received. We experienced racism and decreased levels of service because we were locals. Our first day there a waitress asked my Stepmother if she was "even staying at the resort". The next day my husband and I were in a lounger by the beach when we were approached by a concierge who we thought was coming to take our order. When he got to where we were and asked our room number, it turns out he was (and I directly quote) "looking for the 'other' black couple". This trip was our second time to a Sandals and although the 1st trip we did notice some favoritism to the non locals, it was NOWHERE near this level.

The food overall was average and the best experience of our entire trip was dining at the Italian restaurant. Antoinette and Clovette gave us great service (in fact the only great service we received at the resort). Although I must mention that my Stepmother said that Shanice at the pool bar took good care of her but unfortunately Shanice and I were never there at the same time.

I will say that for me the best part of the resort were the rooms and the beach. The rooms were very clean and the surroundings immaculate and the COVID protocols were followed well. However, the poor service we continued to receive made the experience not a pleasant one. When it came time for checkout we didnt even request a late checkout. We just wanted to go home. In fact, they came to our room at 10:30 (without calling) telling us it was checkout time and they were collecting our bags. Seems they wanted us out too.

This was the first break my husband and I had gotten in months, as we are both doctors on the front lines fighting COVID-19, and it was really disappointing that our own Jamaican brand did not take care of us. What was supposed to be a relaxing and refreshing trip with our family turned out to be a terrible and draining experience that we hope never to repeat.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Alibaby87

Hello and thank you for your review on Sandals Negril. We wish to apologize for any inconveniences you may have experienced during your stay. Your input is very important to us and assists us with perfecting our service and product. Kindly reach out to our Customer Care team (customersupport@sandals.com) with the details of your stay and we will be happy to review your matter in its entirety. We look forward to hearing from you soon and appreciate your commitment to improving our brand.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

From the moment you step onto the Sandals properly you are treated like royalty. The staff was absolutely amazing and the resort itself was gorgeous! We picked this resort to renew our vows for our 20th wedding anniversary and it was everything I had hoped for and more. Usually I am programmed to be let down at some point during my vacation because I over expect things and this was not the case at all...even down to the food. It was some of the best meals I've ever had at a resort. Thank you Sandals for making my 'Retie the knot' a fantastic memory and as a first timer to Sandals...I am hooked. Nothing but Sandals going forward!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What a fun trip with our good friends! Sandals Negril is beautiful and the food and service is fantastic!

One standout is Chris at the Piano Bar -he is the best bartender ever! Great margaritas and mojitos among other things! Make sure to the beach and pool by the piano bar everyday and ask for Chris!

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello and thank you for sharing your Sandals Negril review with us! It was a pleasure to read your review as it seems we were able to meet all of your expectations for this trip. We are delighted to note that you enjoyed your drinks from Chris the bartender. Providing variety for our valued guests is among our goals and we love knowing when everyone is satisfied! We appreciate your review and are also looking forward to hosting you again soon!