4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$334
Hotels.comUS$334
Orbitz.comUS$334
eDreamsUS$334
PricelineUS$334
Trip.comUS$334
All reviews boutique hotel beach bar ocean front continental breakfast is every morning rooms are beautiful upon check blue mountain coffee ackee and saltfish beautiful beach relaxing vacation the entire staff pops mile tamar sinclair security
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 October 2021

I had an amazing time staying at Sandy Haven, the beach was tranquil, blue and the perfect temperature. The food was amazing, the staff was friendly and very helpful. They wanted to make sure that my time there was as comfortable as can be. It was exactly the relaxing vacation I needed.

Room tip: Ocean front rooms are worth the price increase.
Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 3 July 2021

I had an amazing time at Sandy Haven. The entire staff was awesome, welcoming and super friendly. I felt at home during my entire stay at this resort, I already book my second stay at Sandy Haven. Staff members (Rohan) went above and beyond to ensure my special needs son received everything that he needed and more. Bar Tender (Andre) made some of the most tasteful drinks I ever had. Kudos to Andre I am missing his drinks. The resort was relaxing and peaceful. The resort is also updated and very clean. I truly love this resort. This is my fourth stay in Negril and I know I found my place to revisit once a year

Reviewed 24 June 2021

Let me start by saying, if you’re afraid to travel alone as a woman - here is a great place to break that fear. No ask was too much, I felt at home and totally relaxed. As it is a smaller resort, I liked the boutique adult feel.

The staff were friendly, polite and personable. Always greeted with a welcoming hello and would often have a little chat with you. The room was so clean and Ms Charm made sure I was looked after. She’s lovely!

The receptionists (forgive me - you were all wonderful and I make sure to note your names next time!) were all so polite and welcoming.

Shout out to “Chuckie” who made sure my breakfast was always 10/10! Can I just add, breakfast was tasty! food was fresh and no request was too difficult.

The hotels location is right on the beach. Views from the room were incredible. I had a deluxe ocean view room with a clear view of the ocean. Stunning.

I want to make a special shout out to Owen the property manager. He made sure I was ok and took the time out to speak to me. His gentle and friendly demeanour made me feel so relaxed and added to my enjoyment of this resort.

I shall certainly be back again, my new home away from home.

Thank you for having me and I shall see you soon.

Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank whatcisaid
Reviewed 14 June 2021 via mobile

This is our third stay at Sandy Haven and we were reminded of why We keep going back for more. The accommodations are fantastic, rooms are large, clean and comfortable. We cannot say enough about the amazing staff, from the front desk to the cleaners everyone was truly amazing. Pops, Andre, Quest, Barbie Chucky and Keon to name a few of the awesome people that ensure we were always taken care of. I just left and I’m already looking forward to my next trip back

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 503candacep
Reviewed 12 June 2021 via mobile

We just returned from Sandy Haven and are already planning a trip back in 6 months. It was a perfect vacation, in a huge part due to Sandy Haven and its dedicated staff. The premises are stunning, situated on a private slice of beach with rooms overlooking the ocean. Each room has a well sized balcony where you can have breakfast delivered to your room. Because it is a small resort, you get the luxe experience of having everything you need at your fingertips, but at the same time without the big gawdy feel of being somewhere with a ton of rooms. In fact, it often feels like a quiet secluded semi private beach, even though it is on the main strip of Negril. After just a couple of days we knew (and loved) everyone who worked there. Rohan and Ralph at the front desk were professional, friendly and responsive to all of our needs and wants. Sandy haven has 2 restaurants, both of which have an array of scrumptious food options and a great reasonably priced. Kian and Kerry mix a delicious drink and are very attentive, and Nicardo and Pops are always around if you need a beach towel or advice about things to do. We absolutely loved staying at Sandy haven, they went above and beyond to make my birthday so special and I can’t wait to go back.

Date of stay: May 2021