Lowest prices for your stay
Official Hotel
US$81
Free cancellation until 06/02/22
US$81
Free cancellation until 30/01/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$75
PricelineUS$81
eDreams
travelup.comUS$95
1,455 results
All reviews standard room home away from home swim up bar gift shop the entire staff romeo security beach jamaica resort mile trevor bartender vendors shout housekeeper dj
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 December 2021 via mobile

It was exceptional I didn't want to leave , the room was great, comfortable and spacious the food was great as well . Some activities in the daytime would be a great touch . Also the Saturday night Vybz was great and not to mention the staff especially the front desk they are amazing

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 November 2021 via mobile

Had a great time. The property was super chilled and relaxing. Tanesha at the desk was super friendly and the housekeepers did an awesome job. The property is well kept and the rooms are very clean. Beautiful Beach and a great swimming pool.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank KreshanLawrence
Reviewed 29 October 2021 via mobile

Myself and my Mother frequently visit Jamaica to visit family and friends. We have visited Travellers Hotel once before. We had a fantastic time. The staff members are all so warm and welcoming. We are booked again for January 2022. I have been in contact with a member of the team ( Shellian) I have to say her Customer Service is exceptionally good. She has been corresponding with me via Email. She has not left any stone on turned to help and assist my requests. I have to say that I feel she is a credit to the team. Thank you. Look forward to seeing you in January.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 September 2021

We selected the travelers to spend a long weekend in 7 miles. The location of the hotel on the beach is excellent, the beach staff very helpful and friendly.
The hotel was a bit crowded so it was a bit rough in the rooms.
The restaurant was quite good, although the service times were average for the island.
check-in was smooth but when we received our room we were again asked for our original ID documents, something we thought could have been done initially.
The cost of drinks at the beach bar is average, in our case we brought our own drinks and they were always ready to provide us with ice, free of charge.
Most of the staff complied with biosecurity protocols except for a few who did not wear their mouth covers.
is a very good option to be on seven miles with family or friends.

Date of stay: August 2021
1  Thank carribos
Reviewed 12 September 2021

I give a resounding YES to all aspects of my stay at Travellers. I returned yesterday after a 7 night stay, following a year long stay in Jamaica. The hotel is situated at the beginning of the 7 mile strip and has a beautiful patch of sand and sea, which is well tended by the gardening team, security and the lifeguards. The grounds are beautiful and the rooms are well cared for. I stayed in a standard room, which was very comfortable, with a great fan and air conditioning. I ate almost every meal at Travellers and pretty much enjoyed my stay on the hotel grounds, without exploring Negril too much this time. The staff were very helpful and tried to make my stay as pleasant as possible. I was very comfortable going for long walks along the beach or in the area. The No Movement Days (3) did not interfere with my enjoyment and I would strongly encourage anyone to come along to see what is on offer at this resort.

Date of stay: September 2021