“Loved it!”
Review of Lazy Dayz

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Negril
Lazy Dayz
Ranked #36 of 51 Speciality Lodging in Negril
Reviewed 10 February 2015

I read some bad reviews about Lazy Dayz my husband and I had a wonderful experience! No frills, no worries! Would go back in a heart beat! My husband wanted to move to a more modern hotel nearby, I did not - Love the feel of Negril and the proximity of the Jamaican life. We have been to Jamaica 7 times it is one of our favorite winter get away!
Manon Barbier Nery, North Providence RI ~

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ManonNery

Reviewed 12 December 2013

Our room was broken into, passports and all cash and credit cards taken. Managment did nothing. Happened on the one night the regular security guard was off and the room was entered with a key. I would suggest for your safety you avoid ths hotel/dive at all costs. We travel and backpack around the world - worse place we've ever encountered.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
7  Thank SleepEatDrinkMT
Reviewed 4 January 2011

Tropical Paradise quietest most peaceful plac I've ever stayed,so please don't ruin my spot the Major.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank majorabnermalmedy
Reviewed 1 December 2010

A group of us stayed at Lazy Dayz in Negril. The location is the best and the property overall is really cute. The cost of the rooms, however, were terribly overpriced. I paid $110 for a room with a shared bathroom, no light! Imagine being that close to the beach and living in a dark, dingy room for that price! The place does have some nice rooms for a hefty price though. The tree house cabins, yellow mellow and the sea view room are the only good ones. Avoid the other rooms, they are expensive and not worth the money!

The location overall was spectacular, and the maids and caretaker are wonderful.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with friends
5  Thank Piano79
Reviewed 31 March 2010

I have been to Negril 5 times and like to check out resorts/hotels for future visits. I stopped in on the beach side, the gate was wide open, looking for someone to ask for a tour. I was scolded for entering a private place and shooed away immediately. I apologized and told him that the gate was wide open and he wouldn't even look at me! The name should be changed to Uptight Dayz. I have never met anyone so rude.

Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple