“Awsome View , awsome food!!”
Review of Hacienda Don Jose

Hacienda Don Jose
Ranked #199 of 1,100 Restaurants in San Juan
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 22 February 2015

Stop here for breackfast, while is hard to mess up a breackfast, some people do. But not here, the service, food together with the view makes for a must stop morning breackfast!! Jonathan and Michel were very attentive!
Forget Dennis!!!

1  Thank Berponte

Reviewed 18 February 2015

We walked by this place so many times while in candado. From the street it looks lower end than it is! Walk inside to the back and oh my! Most amazing views ever. We only had drinks there which were delicious and quite a few people we met went there to eat various meals. They said the food was very good as was the service. When you are sitting by the window you are literally on the beach with the waves crashing beneath you. Very unexpected and beautiful. Great place to go for dinner or before a meal for appetizers.

Reviewed 18 January 2015

I had a PuertoRican dish, my wife had a Mexican dish. I loved my food and would go back for that meal, my wife never wants to go to that restaurant again! The view is beautiful and the drinks were good. If you go, don't order Mexican, go for the Puerto Rican dishes!

Reviewed 11 January 2015

Super place for drinks. The view is spectacular out the back. Absolutely awesome. Can't say the same about the food. I was always told that a restaurant's food is inversely proportional to the quality of the view, and it usually holds true. However, I would return for drinks

Reviewed 8 January 2015

We were not sure about this place but when we walked in, we were wowed by the scenery. It has the most beautiful ocean view, and some great food, but most of all THE BEST MOJITOS!
We went back a couple of times!