“Good place for a date”

Price range: US$15 - US$20
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 June 2017

Went to dinner with a date and the food was great and the service was very good. The waiter (forgot the name) was very helpful explaining the menu and giving us recommendations.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

We visited their new location in Bayamón on Valentine's Day. Not a good idea, place was packed, service was slow. We ordered drinks, appetizers and for dinner Ribeye steaks. What a disappointment. They served us what seemed to be one steak sliced in two and completely over cooked. To say the least we returned the food and asked the waitress to give us the check. Not going back. Next time for steaks - Ruth Chris, Longhorn's or do them at home.

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

Typical 3 star outback fare, but if you go, I recommend you sit somewhere other than the bar. The service was horrible. I don't know if they were understaffed, or just moving at Caribbean speed. I did notice that the bartenders seemed to be intentionally avoiding eye contact. Make of that what you will.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

My husband and I came to eat here on our second trip to Puerto Rico as we had a good experience the first time. I was very disappointed upon our return. We sat at the bar and the bar tender was extremely slow and inattentive. We ordered drinks and then the blooming onion. That was good, the usual. I had the surf and turf for my meal with grilled shrimp and the 6 oz sirloin. The shrimp were tasty but overcooked. The meat was tough. My husband got the rib eye which was much tender and tastier. If we ever go back I would not sit at the bar.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Outback Steakhouse opened a restaurant in Bayamón. I can only imagine that the people eating there don't know what a good steak is. We ordered rib eyes; 2 10 oz steaks (medium). What they served us looked like a 20 oz sliced in two, completely dry, over cooked. We returned our food and asked for our ticket. The manager came over to clear the transaction and didn't even bother to ask us what hand happened or offer an apology.