“My first experience with Indian food”
Review of Bangkok & Bombay

Bangkok & Bombay
Ranked #545 of 1,050 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: Indian, Thai
Good for: Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 16 December 2015

This was my first time with Indian food and I have to say it was good. I started with the Thai menu, the Tom Kha Kai soup was delicious. Then asked for the Roti (onions and garlic), nicely done, and finally the Lamb Vindaloo curry (be careful, is really hot). As said, I never ate Indian food before and I loved this experience, totally worth it! Service was excellent.

Reviewed 22 November 2015

Loved this restaurant! Great menu with a lot of options of Thai and Indian food. Its a little pricey but they do serve a lot and the quality of the food is really good. They have options for vegans so that's a plus and the service is always really good. Love the decoration!!!!!!

1  Thank Memphis V
Reviewed 26 October 2015

good food!! simply the best, love this place and had been following the since they started , when they moved to coamo, and now where they are .I am a fan.

Reviewed 22 October 2015

If you like Thai food, look no further than this restaurant. It is a little hard to find, but it has parking across the street. Once you are in, the atmosphere is great and the food is amazing. True authentic thai and indian food. I have been here three times in the past two months and I can't have enough. They also have great specials for lunch. The deserts are very different and tasty. I have tried the Shimp Pad Gra Prow, the Pad See Eyl and the Duck Ped Choo Chee. Amazing place, higjly recommended.

Reviewed 28 August 2015

Good food, My family had a good time. we had the Indian Chicken tikka with bone and boneless both are good, The naan was little dry but not bad. pakora was good my kids loved them. Chicken Satay was good too. over all not a bad place to eat. Price and quantity on the other hand is different story.