“Mouth watering”

Ranked #412 of 1,046 Restaurants in San Juan
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 September 2016

Fine Puerto Rican, Dominican and Cuban food in a very family oriented atmosphere that will make you want to taste everything in the menu

Reviewed 25 September 2016

From the garlic shrimp and corn tamales to start, lamb shank for the entree and the flan for dessert, all were excellent! My sister and I shared all, plenty to eat! Service excellent and just steps away from our hotel, The Wind Chimes. If I go back, would do this all over again.

Reviewed 15 September 2016

3 friends went here on a Monday night. we were the only customers in the restaurant. The waitress was pushy about us ordering alcohol.
We went here because they had a special for Lasagna and it sounded good. It came with 2 sides for $10. The lasagna had no red sauce at all. It was 3 layers of pasta with meat in the middle and cheese on top. The salad was just chopped lettuce with a tomato slice on top. No dressing offered or available. When i said the salad & lasagna was not good I asked for rice instead and the waitress told me no. Then later an older man came out to our table with a cup of rice.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Yiyo has a menu for every day of the week with something for everyone. The ambient is friendly, great local food. Friendly attention.

Reviewed 29 June 2016

This is my favorite dish and my favorite place to eat Cuban food in PR. They serve a hearty amount of succulent food and the staff is friendly. Every time I go I feel like I'm assisting a huge family reunion.