“Very helpful ”

Ranked #419 of 1,060 Restaurants in San Juan
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

Walked down from our hotel the staff were very helpful and the food was good and not over priced would call again no problem

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

I went with my family the food was not as advertised, the service was slow and the ambience was not nice.

P.D The meat are quality is cheap

1  Thank JohnyRay
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

I am half Puerto Rican and have been eating PR cooking my whole life. This was some of the worst food I've ever had. I ordered a steak but it came out like Chinese beef stir fry and it was so greasy and salty. I left over 1/2. If you are a tourist & eat here please don't think this is traditional Puerto Rican cuisine. We were a huge party and only the person who had soup enjoyed their meal. Especially disappointing since it was our last meal together.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

Totally disappointed! Expensive and the food look like it was cook like a day before! Chicken breast very salty, the arroz congri with no flavor! A not so good sangria!

Reviewed 27 October 2016

The food looked and taste like not recently prepared. The food was cold. The fry complements were grease and did not taste fresh. The texture saggy. Maybe need to order from menu cart instead of the daily menu and visit at lunch rush time.

1  Thank Yiyis14