“Local Cuban Resterant that has been a ficture in Santurce for years”

Restaurante La Tasca De Yiyo
Ranked #413 of 1,046 Restaurants in San Juan
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 May 2017

I have been frequenting this restaurant for years and I enjoy eating at this local restaurant which is budget friendle, away from the tourist area of Condado. I dined on Pork Chops, white rice and red beans and a green salad. it is a local favorite.

Reviewed 29 April 2017

Stopped in and had a fantastic lunch the arroz con gandules, chicken steak and the banana chips were great! Their fresh lemonade is also delcious! Nice place for a great meal.

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

Walked down from our hotel the staff were very helpful and the food was good and not over priced would call again no problem

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

I went with my family the food was not as advertised, the service was slow and the ambience was not nice.

P.D The meat are quality is cheap

1  Thank JohnyRay
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

I am half Puerto Rican and have been eating PR cooking my whole life. This was some of the worst food I've ever had. I ordered a steak but it came out like Chinese beef stir fry and it was so greasy and salty. I left over 1/2. If you are a tourist & eat here please don't think this is traditional Puerto Rican cuisine. We were a huge party and only the person who had soup enjoyed their meal. Especially disappointing since it was our last meal together.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member