“Amazing find”

Cuisines: Puerto Rican
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

This place was amazing. I love ceviche, this place made the best ceviche I've ever had in my life. So delicious and flavorful. My friends had Trifongo (trust us and order it). Others who are not as adventurous ordered pasta. Everything was delicious. ZERO complaints from me. Service was very good, quick, and very kind. Gave us a dessert on the house.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here for lunch on our 10th anniversary trip to San Juan. Wonderful mufango! Good portion size. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Very welcoming place, spoke English as well and had English lunch menus. Which made it easier so I didn't have to translate for my entire family. Chicken had a little too much seasoning for my kids but I'm use to it being Puerto rican. We were 6 and the lunch cost around 100 bucks. I enjoyed the meal and my kids loved the rice and beans. I had the San Sebastián which is a triple meat sandwich. I enjoyed it. Overall nice meal

Reviewed 21 June 2017

I wish their was a higher rating for places like this. The food is AMAZING and the service is really good. I am obsessed with their trifongo which is the best I have EVER HAD and the stuffed chicken. Took my parents on day and we ended up going 3 days in a row!!! Its fantastic. This is a must in Old San Juan

Reviewed 6 June 2017

We learned of Fefo's quite by accident and I'm so glad we did. Our Uber driver in Fort Lauderdale was asking us about stops on our upcoming cruise. We mentioned San Juan and how we were looking forward to some more authentic cuisine. She had worked there and suggested it as a small place in The Old Town and a favorite of locals.
It was fairly easy to find but doesn't open until 11 so we killed some time in a local bar.
Fefo's was just as described.
The menu is varied with lots of local favorites but we were there for Mofongo. Fefo's serves a slight variation of that called Trifongo. The only difference being a bit of mashed Yucca in with the mashed plantains. It was delicious. We paired it with a very tasty chicken sauce.
Service was very friendly, prices are low. Fefo's should be a must do if you are looking for local cuisine.