“Family Dinner”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

Excellent service and wonderful food! Fresh and traditional menu. Very friendly staff. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

We were touring Old San Juan on a recent cruise. We were shopping at Del Sol and asked the clerk where he ate. He said "right across the road". How convenient I thought but what the heck..I was hungry..Lol. The service staff was very helpful and spoke great English. It seems there specialties are stuffed avocadoes and dishes with plantains. I was very pleased with my food and overall experience. I would highly recommend if you are looking for a great place to eat! Located across street from Del Sol and where they invented the Pina Colada - Portas Mingot

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

I bit tricky to find but worth the search. My husband and I enjoyed a late lunch here. He had the avocado stuffed with chicken and I had mufungo with shrimp. Both were delicious! I had a smoothie with pineapple, strawberry and passion fruit that was so good! I would not hesitate to eat here again if we return to San Juan.

1  Thank BJS1977
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Visited Cafe El Punto on March 11; and had the most pleasant experience! The art work is beautiful along with the scenery! I had the Mofongo Chicken with the fried plantains. We had a server from England; wonderful lady! She provided us with useful information and helped us choose what we wanted to eat! Thank you for providing us the best experience we've had in San Juan! We wish you all the best in your future endeavours!

Reviewed 9 March 2017

We started with the sangria- excellent. Then we had a typical meat dish with hot sauces rice and beans- LOVED IT! The place has beautiful, unique art in the hallway and the dining areas too. A totally enjoyable experience!