US$118
US$81
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

US$139
US$176
US$115
  • Restaurant
CasaBlanca Hotel(San Juan)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$338
US$269
Priceline
  • Pool
Andalucia House(San Juan)(Great Value!)
US$99
Villa Herencia(San Juan)
US$149
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
4,942 results
All reviewscafe caribelagoon sidesalt water poolaqua barocean viewpuerto riconoodle barold san juansmall beachglass showerpool arearopa viejaopen hoursashford avebeach accessrented a carcruise ship
Reviewed 5 April 2011

This hotel was situated in the best Location the bus stop right near hotel for 75cents you can take the bus to old San Juan. The vibe and look of this hotel was great . Pool scene and beach excellent. It was a nice area to walk around and find other local places to eat. The hotel the food is very expensive I did eat at the noodle bar it was good. My room was very well kept . I love the bath soaps I ate the best hamburger right beside the beach for $3.50 with a water the Conrad was like over $12 for a hamburger. I did a few tours through the hotel. I would stay in the Conrad again. I think this location was easier than the Caribe Hilton.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank tmoo6
ConradSanJuan, General Manager at The Condado Plaza Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2011

Dear Tammy, thank you for your kind review of our hotel; my staff and I are glad you enjoyed your stay, and we appreciate your comments. I read your profile and we have some things in common; we in the hotel also assist children with disabilities and make an effort to contribute to our community. I also belong to a foundation that assists young people in developing their careers; some have been sent to J&W for thier development. Congratulations on your efforts to assist others; take care.

Reviewed 5 April 2011

My wife and I stayed here for two nights prior to a cruise. As we were exploring in our rental car after the first night, she noticed a bite mark on her lower leg. We weren't sure what it was but found out that night.
We were lying in bed watching TV about 10:00 PM when she spotted a tiny bug scurrying across the sheet. She squashed it with a tissue and proceeded to find six more. The front desk was not answering the phone so she went down to contact them directly. They stated that they would sent the manager of housekeeping right up. 45 minutes later we called housekeeping when no one had showed up yet. A couple of workers, (no signs of management), arrived and were very sympathetic. They removed everything from the bed and cleaned and disinfected it.
The next morning we talked to the manager who said he would look into it but offered no apologies or remittance.
With fees and taxes, we paid close to $500 for two nights trying to avoid problems like this from lower rated hotels. We will definitely not be returning to this facility.

3  Thank Fyrcanine
Reviewed 2 April 2011

Our son and his bride were married outside the back of the hotel at 5PM with a beautiful view of the water. The setting arranged by the hotel was breathtakingly romantic. The cocktail hour was on the terrace located outside the diningroom. The appetizers were delicious and plentiful and the service was excellent. The diningroom was absolutely lovely and just the right size for 150 guests and the band. Again, the food and service was excellent. Everyone had a marvelous time. The evening before the wedding we had a Tapas Welcoming Party for all of our guests from the States and the wedding party. It was held on the San Juan Terrace, overlooking the water, which was decorated with several tea candles and vases with the most beautiful orchids. The hotel staff worked with me to develope the menu as I had requested Spanish style food and it was delightful (the Mojitos were delicious!!). The buffet table was elegantly casual and reflected the theme of the evening. Everyone loved it!! The hotel itself is decorated tastefully in cheerful colors and the staff is overall professional, friendly and helpful. Our guests had a memorable stay there and I highly recommend the Conrad Hotel Condado Beach San Juan, PR.

• Stayed: March 2011
1  Thank Lacey99

Dear Lacey, thank you very much for your nice comments about our property; my staff and I appreciate it very much. We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay and event with us. We wish you much success and good luck; thank you again. Sincerely,

Reviewed 2 April 2011

We arrived at 10.30pm (after a very long day of travel from the UK) for a one-night stay mid-March before setting out on a cruise the next day. It seems that there was a communication problem between out (UK) travel agent and the hotel, and they had no record of the booking. Nevertheless, the night manager accommodated us in one of the better (sea-front) rooms and we had a very pleasant night and morning. After I had shown the day manager my documentation the issue was sorted by the management (by emails to and from the UK) by early afternoon and we set off for our ship very happily, thanks to the professional and very pleasant way in which the issue was handled. Thank you!

P.S. I used to stay at this hotel (on business) about 10 years ago. It was then a bit sleazey (the bar by the casino) but now seems very different and a lot smarter. The garden and pools (which I didn't even know were there when travelling on business!) look really good, but we did not have the time to enjoy them Don't forget to go for the sea front rooms!

Room Tip: Sea-front rooms are best.
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
ConradSanJuan, General Manager at The Condado Plaza Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2011

Dear Rob, thank you for your kind comments regarding your recent stay with us; I am glad to hear you were properly assisted by our staff and you enjoyed one of our ocean front rooms. These rooms really have the best views in San Juan; I am sure while enjoying your cruise you thought about your room, since the view is similar. Thank you again; my staff and I appreciate your business.

Reviewed 2 April 2011

Spent 5 nights at the Conrad on a pleasure trip with partner and friends. The hotel had everything you could want in a vacation spot....3 pools, beach, casino, several restaurants, and bars. There were also plenty of activities for the kids (we don't have any but for those families it's worth mentioning). Overall our experience was very nice. The hotel strives for a modern vibe but there are still some areas that could use better upgrade and/or more polish. The rooms were modern and a good size (we had Lagoon rooms) with the bathroom on the small size. The toiletries provided were nice but the best feature of the bath is the water pressure from the shower head (amazing after a day at the pool and/or beach). The location of the hotel was great for walking through Condado and the lagoon provided a nice slowdown of the strong currents coming off the Altantic. The staff was extremely pleasant and always acknowled you. Dinner at Pigayo was very good (albeit maybe a bit expensive for what you get)--service was impeccable. The only downside overall was the bar staff at Acqua poolside. The waitstaff working the pool area was great but if you went directly to the bar, you were often ignored. Overall I would recommend this hotel. Be sure to check out El Yunque rainforest and Old San Juan for shopping and dinner.

1  Thank NorthEndBos