US$98
US$235
US$185
US$97
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

CasaBlanca Hotel(San Juan)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$95
US$92
Hotels.com
4,942 results
All reviewscafe caribelagoon sidesalt water poolocean viewpuerto riconoodle barold san juansmall beachglass showerswim up barpool arearopa viejaashford avenuecoffee makermain poolopen hoursconcierge desk
Reviewed 14 July 2011

We went on our honeymoon for two days at this hotels and we really have enjoyed it :)
We had a really nice room and it was extremmely clean! It was also really nice outside. We would recommand this hotel to everyone. The only thing I would say is that this hotel has two sides. One side is new and really perfect but the other side is older. We talked to a girl that was on the other side and she really hated her stay because it smelled and it was not really clean .Maybe the problem is that she only paid $65 and that's why she got this room. I paid $200 by night and I was really glad I had chosen this hotel.
So I would recommand you to go at this hotel but don't try to pay too cheap!! :)

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank klowerdy
Reviewed 13 July 2011

Since we arrived and Patricia took care of us for our check-in, we began enjoying the 4th of July weekend to the max. Great greeting, great service, great room. A lobby full of energy and enterntainment. Few hotels count on two fo the finest restaurants in their lobby: Pikayo and Varitas. Can not be topped!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cc318
LeahRossi, Front Office Manager at The Condado Plaza Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2011

Dear valued Guest,

We greatly appreciate your wonderful feedback about the property and I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed yourself for the 4th of July weekend- with everything "great". We would love to have you again as a guest, and potential frequent guest, to continue a relationship. Feel free to contact me with any question/concern/reservation.

Best,

Leah Rossi
Concierge
Guest Services Manager

To all Trip Advisor users: If you have any questions about our facilities, services, packages or need assistance with any special request, please do not hesitate to contact me via email or phone. My email is leah.rossi@conradhotels.com, and number is 787-721-1000 ext. 3636.

Reviewed 13 July 2011

I traveled for business the end of June 2011 and the Conrad was recommended. I was very pleasantly surprised. It is located on the San Juan strip where you just have to park and walk, there is everything you need close by.

From the moment I checked in I was provided a very comprehensive but pleasant overview of the facilities by Patricia in addition to directing me to my room.

The hotel is pretty large as it spans both sides of the street. The hotel has fine restaurants and the rooms and facilities were very nice.
The service was excellent as the staff were very friendly but at the same time very professional. The casinio had a fairly good size crowd especially on Wednesday night.

I would definately return to the Conrad for business or Vacation.

Room Tip: Ask for the side closer to the beach / the Casino side.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank jollybwoy
Reviewed 12 July 2011

This hotel is in need of renovation. Looks nice when you take a quick glance in the lobby area and casion (a plus). The rooms are small extremely small bathrooms the cleaner crew must have been on vacation while we were there our room didn't get fully cleaned each day it was a hit or miss. The locatin is fabulous close to restaurants which was very good because the food in the hotel was very pricey. There are all types of restaurants within walking distance. The pool area is small and the beach is a public beach. The service was a big disappointment from the front desk on down. No one was friendly or eager to help. We've been places where we were greeted warmly everyday and showed that they were glad we were there and hoped we'd come again when you have good service you WILL RETURN and tell others. I will go to Puerto Rico again but I'd stay at another resort. Be sure to take a trip to Old San Juan. Take the bus it's only .75 (#21 or #53) you can also take either bus to Old San Juan and catch the FREE trolley and visit the Fort. The taxis are 14.00 one way.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for providing us your feedback about your recent stay at the Conrad. I regret that the room you stayed in did not live up to your expectations, as well the consistency with housekeeping. We also expect the best from front desk staff (and any other department for that matter) when it comes to guest service. This is of course a concern always, and will be taken note of.

I wish for you to be able to recommend our hotel to others based on personal experience so I encourage you to plan another trip with us- and I am sure you will be treated with personalized, exceptional service that you deserve. Please contact me prior should you wish to stay again.

Leah Rossi
Concierge
Guest Services Manager
leah.rossi@conradhotels.com

Reviewed 12 July 2011

Was very happy with the staff and the hotel.. I cannot compliment the staff at the front door enough. My daughter left her purse in a taxi and security actually ran the video tape to get the tag number off the taxi. If you even been to San Juan there are hundreds of taxis. Within the hour we recieved a call from the taxi driver letting us know that he was bringing her purse back.
My tip for families is to walk down to Walgreens and buy your beverages plus a plastic cooler and use that throughout the week at the pool or beach. Beverages are very expensive at the hotel.
There are some very good resturants outside of the hotel. Our two favorites were Cafe de Angles and Latin Star. For a family of 4 expect to pay an average of $50 to $70. The food was very good. Breakfast at the hotel cost us $60.
The pools were open at night but there is really not to much light. Very dark around the hot tub.

Room Tip: Can't hurt to ask for a oceanview. At check in we requested an oceanview room. Had to wait two hours for it but worth the wait.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family