booked package on travelocity. Ocean rooms were nice, staff unfriendly or helpful. pool and beaach were great. housekeeping slow and not too thorough. Daughter woke up with what appeared to be bebug bites (we encountered these several years ago and it was a nightmare, so we knew what to look for.) Manager unconcerned when we reported this, we filled out a report. they could have cared less. I will be spending the next few days running all things through dryer before we can bring them in the house to avoid an infestation now that we are home. Frustrating and scary! They opbviousl;y have no plan in place for dealing with bedbugs which can cost thousands to get rid of. we were on the 8th floor ocean tower.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Condado Plaza Hilton, the only hotel overlooking both the Atlantic Ocean and Condado Lagoon, is an enchanting alternative to typical San Juan hotel. Our unique location boasts cool ocean breezes, breathtaking sunsets, and a shimmering, protected beach. Whether you're traveling for work or play, this sparkling hotel offers it all, superb dining options including the award-winning Pikayo restaurant, elegant event venues, three glistening pools, water slide, waterports, 24-hour fitness center, tennis, poolside massage and bustling nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Condado Plaza Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad San Juan Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- San Juan Conrad
- Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- Hotel Resort Wyndham