US$98
US$115
US$185
US$97
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

CasaBlanca Hotel(San Juan)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$159
US$99
  • Beachfront
4,942 results
All reviewscafe caribelagoon sidesalt water poolocean viewpuerto riconoodle barold san juansmall beachglass showerswim up barpool arearopa viejaashford avenuecoffee makermain poolopen hoursconcierge desk
Reviewed 7 April 2012

We lucked out selecting this place, it's a great hotel! Well located, the rooms are spacious and cute, bright orange curtains, clearly recently renovated, balcony with views of Condado lagoon. The bathroom is a treat - huge, with glass shower in the middle, a rush of hot water, awesome!!! The lobby is modernistic, not my fave, but cute nonetheless.

Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
LeahRossi, Front Office Manager at The Condado Plaza Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2012

Dear NatalyaVqs,

Thank you very much for your review of your stay with us. It is great to hear that you have enjoyed our facilities and wish that you will consider us in the future. Please contact me for anything you may need.

Regards,

leah.rossi@conradhotels.com

Reviewed 7 April 2012

I am writing this review while I am staying at this property. I typically stay at Hilton properties and I am a HIlton Honors member. The property appears dated and not very well maintained. The shower is just gross. For nearly $400/night including the 16% resort fees, I expect a shower that appears clean and without visible mildew/mold. Neither television worked properly and we had to put a call into maintenance. I booked a city view junior family suite. I guess I have a different vision of what a city view should be. It should not be a view of the ocean tower of the same property. I am staying on the third floor and the road below is very noisy. If you think that you might want to enjoy the beach, forget it. It really is not a beach. It is a small strip of sand next to the main drag and it certainly is not private in any way. Stopped at Aqua for lunch at around 2:30pm. Not many patrons but there sure were plenty of tables--all of them dirty. Waited several minutes for someone to remove dirty plates and utensils. Waited another 20 minutes for someone to actually clean the table. Went for two drinks and some appetizers, finally left nearly 1.5 hours later, not because we took our time but because the service was terribly slow. Perhaps they were short staffed due to Good Friday. Perhaps the service is just poor. I also don't appreciate the resort fee add-on when we did not use any of the amenities. Overall, it is hard to believe that this is a Hilton property. I will not stay here again.

Room Tip: Don't stay in room facing the road between the two towers, it is too noisy. I would look for a different hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank M J
Reviewed 7 April 2012

great view of ocean and sounds from 9th floor,very clean..huge room,huge bathroom.staff were all very nice and polite,got an hour later check-put,couldn't check in early,but still used all the facilities.fantastic value,great location

Room Tip: request ocean view,theni'd prefer to be on side of road of main lobby
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
LeahRossi, Front Office Manager at The Condado Plaza Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2012

Yankeeboy28,

It is so nice to see positive feedbacxk. Thank you for this nice review and we hope to see you in the future. Please contact me if you need anything.

Reviewed 6 April 2012

My best friend and I stayed here for 4 nights this March (we're 29) and I would not rush to come back. The hotel lobby is very outdated- looks like it hasn't been remodled since the 70s. We had a very long line to check-in and were not told how to access pool towels or given any helpful information. The staff isn't the friendliest. We were told that we would be called when our room was ready and we were not, we had to wander back and wait on the line all over again. The room was nice- I would DEFINITELY request the main building with an ocean view. We were on the 8th floor and hear no noise, but the view of the street/roof is ugly. The shower was very relaxing and the beds very comfortable. Our room was cleaned daily.

The pools are the best part- it is very pretty outside, but if you are looking for a beach, there really isn't one. It is right by the road/ bridge and the sand is very orange and not smooth. The larger pool with the slide has a younger atmosphere with very loud party music. Luckily you can't hear the music from the back pool if you want more of a relaxing reading environment. The hotel food was not good, and the drinks were not mixed- they hand you a pina colada and all the rum is at the top- how hard is it to mix it for a second? If you go I would definitely walk left out of the building for food or go to Starbucks for breakfast.

There is no night life at the hotel, I would recommend going into Old San Juan.

This hotel was OK, it ended up being fine because we met some fun people and really just hung out by the pool. We had a great time but I would stay in Old San Juan if I were to go back.

Room Tip: Request the main building on a higher floor with an ocean view.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 April 2012

First of all, the photos of the place are extremely misleading. I found the decor to be very odd.. almost like they were trying too hard to make it hip.. and everything just looks thrown in together.. lots of light boxes and not a lot of ambiance. The photos of the pool on the site are not accurate at all. The room we stayed at was just ok..very small with a very small and somewhat awkward bathroom with a narrow shower/ no tub. The beach is almost non-existant and it is not even private.. filled with locals and while the water was warm there were no waves. The pool was relatively nice but small. Everything at the hotel all the food was extremely over-priced for what you get. The drinks - even just a rum and coke were $9.50 a drink so we stuck to beer (modella). One day we rented a car and the attendant at the parking lot did not let us know that there was going to be a $16 charge for parking it overnight. Which we did not know was common in puetro rico.. we should have been let know.. Also .. on the web site it says it is really close and within walking distance to old san juan .. it is really a long walk (and we are from new york so we are used to walking) and to get a cab it was $16-$17. the area around the hotel is really not very spectacular for going out at night, very commercial and when we asked for what they recommend they told us the "Chile's across the street was great"..? Like we don't have enough Chiles' in the states...? Just don't stay here.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Jennifer M,

Thank you for your feedback of your stay with us. I am sorry that your experience with the hotel and its facilities was different from what you had expected. Although parking is not complimentary for guests, they are given a special flat rate for overnight parking, where you are able to enter and exit as many times as you like. In regards to our beach, it is public just as every beach in San Juan. This way, our guests are able to use other beaches of nearby hotels, and vice versa. Locals are also permitted to use the beaches since they are public, of course. Our concierge is always happy to assist in recommending restaurants in the surrounding area- Condado has plenty of choices for going out so I apologize you were not able to experience it. Again, thank you for your opinion as it is always helpful for improvement.

Regards,