“Totally Awesome...”

The Condado Plaza Hilton
Ranked #22 of 48 Hotels in San Juan
Reviewed 2 October 2012

This hotel was AWESOME. The beach front, pools, view, Hilton Team Members, food and drinks were amazing. This was a last minute trip and it turned out to be one of my best vacations. THANKS, San Juan for the hospitality and Conrad Hilton you did not disappoint.

p.s. Please give your Casino Team Member some Red Bull or Full Throttle drinks; because they lacked that Hilton spirit during the evening and late night hours. :-)

Room Tip: Always get the Ocean View; those rooms are AMAZING....
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
MichelleBurn, Public Relations Manager at The Condado Plaza Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2012

Dear Michelle,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us. We are very happy to hear you had an awesome last minute vacation and that you enjoyed our facilities, as well as our friendly and hospitable staff. We are always striving to be better each day and comments like these make us very proud of our team members!

Please let us know should you visit us again.

All the best,

Michelle Burn
Public Relations Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (4,934)

Reviewed 1 October 2012

We arrived at the hotel on Thursday, September 27th. The first thing I noticed when we arrived is the area rug. It was filthy. Not at all the Hilton brand standards. Got to our room and it was dusty, comforters was dirty. We found a pair of shorts on the floor that did not belong to us. On the balcony, the ashtry was filled with cigarette butts. Needless to say, not what I expected. To their credit, we call the front desk and asked for them to bring new sheets and comforters and to take care of ashes.

The bathroom shower ceiling had a bad patch job. Terrible. I give it an average rating because the pool area was nice and beautiful and it was steps away from the beach. Will choose another hotel when I go back.

Reviewed 1 October 2012

I was able to get a great rate on the hotel, and I am so glad that this was the hotel I picked. If we didn't want to do anything but hang out at the resort it would have been great! There were restaurants, pools, a casino and a beach right at the hotel!!! We had the best time ever! Everyone was great! Plus with the lagoon being right there, you can rent snorkels, paddleboards, kayaks etc, to use right in the lagoon...and the water is so much calmer than the ocean. Stay here for sure! And Angie, who posted before me, was there when I was, the people who stay at this resort are awesome too. You will come home with new friends!

Room Tip: Stay at the Ocean Tower if you like excitement, that is where the casino and most of the restaurants...
Reviewed 1 October 2012

I stayed there for a week and found it very convenient. The room is clean, large enough and may have a wonderful sea sight. The restroom was large, with clean nice towels. The pool area is nice. It has access to a small but beautiful beach. The casino is very fun, with local groups singing live several days per week. Service was always very friendly. Wifi works perfect. Taxis are readily available. It has a Dennys, a Starbucks, an asian restaurand, a cafe and a more formal restaurant. You may take a bus to go to Old San Juan. You may take a cab to go to Sagrado Corazón and take the urban train.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 October 2012

We just returned from staying at this hotel and I really have to say that the service is really poor. Employees are not polite enough to say hello, good morning etc. I had asked a waiter to please get me water at a private party and his answer was that he was not allowed to put his tray with DRINKS down and get me a glass of water from the bar which he was going back to . Also there is no security in the elevators or around the hotels. Anybody can get into the elevator and reach your room. Also I had to be transfered from a Family Suite we had reserve to a regular room because it had wood worms. I even took pictures to show the manager. Don't be fool because of the Lobby nice and modern pictures, rooms need to be cleaned and remodeled. After check-out was done , the valet service had not been charged to my account so I had to go back to the front desk to clear and pay for this service . Terrible service!

Dear Carrasquillo M,

Thank you for taking the time to share your reviews about your recent stay at our property. Know that we always take in account our guests safety and security when visiting our property. We have security cameras inside all of our elevators, and in addition to this, there are Tourism Police Officials around our property, and all along the Condado Strip. Please feel free to contact me should you like to discuss any additional matter regarding your recent visit.

Michelle Burn