US$149
US$118
US$88
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

US$176
US$115
US$98
US$88
US$71
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

CasaBlanca Hotel(San Juan)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$191
US$146
  • Breakfast included
US$105
  • Restaurant
Andalucia House(San Juan)(Great Value!)
US$99
All reviewsrooftop restaurantold san juangreat locationwithin walking distancepuerto ricotop floorcruise shipyour luggagemofongostayed one nightfortnightlifepr
Reviewed 14 November 2012

This quaint little hotel is the perfect place to stay in Old San Juan. The owner and staff couldn't be more accommodating. Great price and great location. They even offer a rooftop continental breakfast for just a few dollars.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Susie M
Reviewed 30 October 2012

All I can say is, I had the greatest time!!! Perfect location to explore Old San Juan. I love that we can just walk around during the day and at night. Love all those restaurants and shops.The staff was very helpful. My big thanks to HECTOR. You are the best!!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank carmen456
Reviewed 19 October 2012

Nothing to rave about but we would stay there again. Spartan but clean. Great central location in Old San Juan. Warm helpful staff. Not the place to spend your honeymoon but a good place to stretch your travel dollar just two doors away from Pirilo's Rustica Restaurant (arguably the best pizza in PR and most of the US). Unfortunately the roof top restaurant has been closed for years except for breakfast. It is such a wonderful asset that I think they should open it in the evenings just to offer wine etc to the hotel guests.That would make the hotel much more appealing.

Room Tip: We had a 2 bed room on the fourth floor facing the street. Other rooms were cheaper but few had any view. In the off season the place was very quiet. Forget about TV (unless you like PR TV) or WIFI (we could never get connected). For WIFI go to either Starbucks or Burger King nearby.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joseph S
Reviewed 18 October 2012

If you are going to stay in San Juan Hotel Milano is the place to stay. It is located right in the middle of everything! Plenty of places to shop and the night life is fantastic! I would absolutely stay there again!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 October 2012

I have stayed here often and this hotel is very consistent. Clean, good service, inexpensive, and the BEST LOCATION. You'll have no problems in San Juan finding nicer hotels with pools, but if you want to be in the heart of Old San Juan, this one is hard to beat. I usually stay when I'm in town for work and want a quiet dark room to sleep after I've been traveling. This time I upgraded as I had my honey with me. She liked it too.

Room Tip: only the front rooms have big windows overlooking Fortaleza street. They are priced more.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple