“One of my favorite places for breakfast in Condado”
Review of Pinky's West

Pinky's West
Ranked #21 of 1,046 Restaurants in San Juan
Price range: US$6 - US$12
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours
Description: Serving up grub since 2000. Pinky's has added a second store on 1104 Ashford (7am-4pm). Pinky's is the only local restaurant to have two stores with the same concept within 5 blocks of each other......1104 Ashford and 1451 Ashford. !451 will be closing at the end of April...
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

The avocado shake is out of this world. I would have never thought that I'd love it as much as I do (as it sound weird to me at first). I usually order a custom mallorca with it, with prosciutto, goat cheese and all the veggies which is also delicious. My husband has tried the breakfast burrito as well as the pancakes and French toast, and he loved them all. The place is small and always busy so you're lucky to get a table. One of my go-to breakfast spots in Condado for sure. We're big fans of Pinky's!

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

One of the movers places for fresh Delicious Smoothes & Sandwiches. We tried their classic smoothie and their Salmon on Bagel sandwich and vegetarian tortilla Wrap. Both were fresh, delicious and served with their in house vinegar and papaya sauces. Great for vegetarians, Halal and Kosher and people with special dietary requirements! Staff is very courteous and understanding. Loved it.

1  Thank Anem J
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

This is the only place I came to twice on my trip here. I've tried the Avocado Shake, Awesome . Pinky's Breakfast sandwich, Amazing. The Peanut butter Shake is Delicious and I'm about to have the Drunken Pilot!

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Awesome breakfast and smoothies!!! Inexpensive compared with hotel breakfast prices. Pinky's has something for everyone including the usual french toast and pancake selections along with some more creative options.

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

We recently had breakfast at Pinky's based on a recommendation we received. The food was fresh and really good. People line up to wait for a reason.