“Wonderful Food and Atmosphere”
Review of Oliva Dieta Mediterranea - CLOSED

Oliva Dieta Mediterranea
Price range: US$20 - US$45
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Ashford Ave
Description: Inspired in the trilogy of the Mediterranean diet (bread, wine and olive oil), O:liva is the mastered by the recognized chef Nicolas Gomez. The executive chef has created a menu that unites flavors, recipes and experiences from towns in the Mediterranean border such as Spain, France, Italy and Morocco. Olive Oil, known as the nectar of the Mediterranean, plays one of the main characters in the scene together with rich traditions and diverse landscapes. O:liva is presented as an art form that, like wine, has multiple varieties, flavors and its own trade secrets.
Reviewed 22 September 2014

I am so happy that we got to eat dinner here. From beginning to end our meal was great. The service was excellent and the atmosphere was comfortable. It is an intimate restaurant and it looked like we were the only tourists there. My only regret was that we ate a late lunch and I did not have much of an appetite. Next time, I would go for the tasting course.

1  Thank Rtortora

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Sweet, sexy, and romantic experience. Amazing food tasting! The desert was exquisite. Wine selection for food pairing was great.

1  Thank Linda D
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Cant say enough about this place. Amazing food and atmosphere. Wife fell in love with the goat cheese croquettes. Had the best 140z steak I have ever had. Middle of the road prices which was the big suprise. My only complaint was that we found this place our last night in PR. Would definitely have gone back again.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

We ate here for our anniversary dinner on 6/19. The ambiance of this restaurant is very warm and romantic. My filet was perfectly prepared with heavenly side dishes , as was my boyfriends shank. Beautiful presentations of food!

Lolo7022, Manager at Oliva Dieta Mediterranea, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Thank you so much for choosing to celebrate your anniversary at Oliva. We are so glad that you thoroughly enjoyed your experience, including the warm atmosphere and perfectly prepared filet and "heavenly side dishes." We look forward to seeing you back at Oliva in the future. Saludos!

Reviewed 30 May 2014

This restaurant is tucked away on a side street and is part of the Olives boutique hotel. The restaurant is small and intimate and has rustic charm. Our waitress was extremely knowledgeable and every one of her recommendations was incredible. She even grew the daikon radishes that topped my entree. We loved everything we ate. Side note - someone at the table should order the filet...it literally melts in your mouth.

I highly suggest this restaurant!!!