“Great Mediterranean Experience”

Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Ashford Ave
Description: Inspired in the trilogy of the Mediterranean diet (bread, wine and olive oil), O:liva is the mastered by the recognized chef Nicolas Gomez. The executive chef has created a menu that unites flavors, recipes and experiences from towns in the Mediterranean border such as Spain, France, Italy and Morocco. Olive Oil, known as the nectar of the Mediterranean, plays one of the main characters in the scene together with rich traditions and diverse landscapes. O:liva is presented as an art form that, like wine, has multiple varieties, flavors and its own trade secrets.
Reviewed 6 October 2014

This restaurant is inside Olive Boutique Hotel and it has such a Euro chic flair. My husband and I loved the flavors and specially the Moroccan Lamb with couscous! Best plate in the house.

Reviewed 4 October 2014

Last night we had the eight course tasting menu with a bottle of cava and it was simply outstanding! Small restaurant with an intimate atmosphere, great food and very attentive service. This restaurant should be at the very top of the list of restaurants in San Juan.

1  Thank OMARPV
Reviewed 22 September 2014

I am so happy that we got to eat dinner here. From beginning to end our meal was great. The service was excellent and the atmosphere was comfortable. It is an intimate restaurant and it looked like we were the only tourists there. My only regret was that we ate a late lunch and I did not have much of an appetite. Next time, I would go for the tasting course.

1  Thank Rtortora
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Sweet, sexy, and romantic experience. Amazing food tasting! The desert was exquisite. Wine selection for food pairing was great.

1  Thank Linda D
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Cant say enough about this place. Amazing food and atmosphere. Wife fell in love with the goat cheese croquettes. Had the best 140z steak I have ever had. Middle of the road prices which was the big suprise. My only complaint was that we found this place our last night in PR. Would definitely have gone back again.