US$149
AC Hotels
US$118
US$88
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

US$176
US$115
  • Restaurant
US$98
US$88
US$279
Renaissance Hotels
  • Pool
CasaBlanca Hotel(San Juan)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$73
US$71
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

Andalucia House(San Juan)(Great Value!)
US$99
All reviewsrooftop barmediterranean suitesage restaurantpartial lagoon viewpuerto ricoprivate terracehoneymoon suiteglass showergreat boutiquerose petalswelcome drinkbeautiful hotelcondado lagoonold san juanplunge poolsister hotelthe entire staff
Reviewed 26 October 2015

Best word to describe it, it is so magical! The experience was unforgettable. The design of the hotel is very unique and every corner will surprise you. It feels like you found a secret place in San Juan, and that every local you meet will say Awwwh you are staying in Olive, that hotel is amazing...felt good!

I can see why people from PR may love it so much, the restaurant Sage is a very glamorous get to see the cool city people dinning and mingling and the rooftop is a special hidden bar with few members and guests who are just plain classy and cool.

My suite had a ginormous veranda with lounge chairs, they were double and beautiful spanish floors. I love the bed, so cozy and clean. It all really feels like you are in your home. A very stylish home.

The staff was the best part, they went above and beyond accommodating my very picky requests and always with a charismatic smile. Everyone is willing to do anything to make you happy, one day I return from running and there they were waiting for me with a bottle of cold water at the doorstep. Pretty amazing!

Room Tip: Gran Cru Suite is unforgettable
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Suzanne W
Dovián G, General Manager at Olive Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2015

Dear Suzanne W

We are glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are more than happy to see that your O:live experience was an unforgettable one! Thank you very much for taking a moment and sharing with everyone how great your stay was. The O:live family and team love to anticipate each of our guests needs in order to make every experience unique and personalized.

Thank you again for the great reviews, we look forward to seeing you again at O:live.

Warm regards,

Dovian Gratacos

Reviewed 23 October 2015

We've been married for a couple of years and I want to personally thank this boutique hotel for reviving the romance with my significant other. The hotel has a full romantic allure that makes you feel in love. The suites have a private veranda that are very romantic and the having a glass of wine in the rooftop while watching the lagoon and the sunset makes you cuddle. I still feel the love! The staff is very authentic and seems to love what they do. The restaurant Sage is a superb, the meat cuts were A grade and the sides like the truffle mac and cheese was delish. Details were never overseen, from welcome treats to just knowing us by name. This place is full of love and good energy. We will never forget it and it will be in our top list of great travelling expereriences. Thank you for all the love.

Room Tip: Lagoon view
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sampianoman
Dovián G, General Manager at Olive Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2015

Dear Sampianoman,

It was a pleasure to have you as our guests at the O:live Boutique Hotel!
We love to bring up the romance every time we can. Thank you so much for choosing our boutique hotel on this visit. But most important, thank you for sharing with us your wonderful experience. The team is very happy because we were able to exceed your expectations.

I look forward to your next visit to the O:live.

Always at your service,

Reviewed 21 October 2015

There are no words to describe our stay and our wedding here at the olive boutique. Thank you for making this the most wonderful time of our lives. From the love and support shown we are eternally grateful. -Patty & Yvette

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Dovián G, General Manager at Olive Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2015

Dear Patty & Yvette,

It was a real pleasure to witness such a special occasion and a wonderful day for the two of you! It was such a lovely party that we are hoping to have you celebrating with us every year. We look forward to your next visit to your escape home in Puerto Rico, the O:live Boutique Hotel.

Sincerly,

Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

We stayed for one Níght and it was a memorable one! We've already booked to stay again from Dec 22-24!!! Let me say we were treated like royalty... We got there a bit early so we got massages at Euforia (one street away) and in our return the room was ready. It was breathtaking... Once we went in we were already relaxed and the yacuzzi in the terrace was just Extraordinary. To top this experience we went to their restaurant Where Mario Pagan is the Chef and we were even more in love with the place. The staff is very kind and helpfull at all times. The rooftop pool is one of a kind and the staff there too was very attentive to our needs. Just look at these pictures!!! I couldn't download my pictures :(

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dr.Sylvia

Dear Sylvia,

It has been a real pleasure reading your spectacular description of your last stay with us.
Thank you for taking the time of sharing your experience at our Boutique Hotel. We look forward to your next stay in December!

Always at your service,

Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

This was an amazing hotel! First, I was escorted to my room by a beautiful gentleman. Then he showed me all the features of the room including how to work the AC unit. Everything in the room was neat and inviting. It would be a romantic getaway. Breakfast was a nice touch. It was served on a wooden tray and I was able to relax on the veranda while enjoying it. I loved the rooftop bar area. It was very cozy. I would definitely return!! I made my reservation an hour before I arrived. There was a welcome not addressed with my name and an adorable stuffed animal on the bed!! Very European!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo

Dear Angela,

Once again THANK YOU for having us as your last stop to your trip in Puerto Rico! It was a real pleasure checking you in and having you as our guest. We love to see that you enjoyed every detail of your stay.

We look forward to have you soon at the O:live Boutique Hotel!