“Fantastic breakfast”

Ranked #207 of 1,114 Restaurants in San Juan
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin, Puerto Rican
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Located in the Heart of the Miramar neighborhood in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Los Pinos Restaurant is open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. We specialize in Latin American and Caribbean Food at affordable prices. A favorite of sanjuaneros.
Reviewed 26 August 2021 via mobile

They have a fantastic breakfast and a very reasonable price. We go there every time we visit San Juan.

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (386)

Reviewed 8 August 2021 via mobile

I came with my friend Pedro for breakfast and enjoyed a great meal... scarbled eggs with vegetables and toast! Coffee too of course! They used to open 24/7 now please check for opening hours! Their mofongos are really good!

Date of visit: December 2020
1  Thank DrSoulpr
Reviewed 29 July 2021 via mobile

STAY AWAY.

Wow. Horrible. This place is a place to avoid. The service is horrible. Non attentive waiters. The food was gross and bland.

Chicken - breaded cheap chicken with a ton of cheese. No flavor.
Fish - frozen, bland. Barely cooked. No seasoning.
Fries - barely cooked. Tossed in the plate with no salt or anything. It’s sold how you can mess up fries. If you can mess up fries you can mess up everything.

Vegetables is a bag of frozen vegetables tossed in a microwave and served in water.

There nothing special about this place at all. It’s horrible. Felt like we’d walk out with food poisoning.

Sangria was gross. Tasted old. Like it was sitting around.

They refuse to offer glasses of water. Make you pay for bottled water.

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 30 June 2021 via mobile

This place suck the waitress came to me to take my order and I had to flag them to get my bill. Never that the waitress ask me about how I was food and to top it off. They give me my food with out utensils. Thus place suck never would I recommend this to anyone

Date of visit: June 2021
2  Thank 539xela62
Reviewed 9 May 2021

I stumbled onto this restaurant on a Saturday night.....This is a lively local spot much like Bebo's Cafe near ocean. Due to COVID restrictions, I had to wait for about 15 minutes to get a seat. The environment was clean and comfortable. While I was disappointed that they did not have the Cuban sandwich I was craving, they did have the Pechuga de Pollo Cordon Blue which I also like. The waiter was nice but the service was a little on the slow side. I thought the food was good, but as the title indicated, some of the portions that I saw looked slightly smaller than what I was use to with similar type restaurants. On the opposite end, the lemonade that I ordered was more than enough for me to finish and it tasted like it was naturally squeezed.

Overall, it was your stereotypical local Puerto Rican spot with good food and I will likely go back again

Date of visit: May 2021