US$98
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$315
US$235
  • Pool
CasaBlanca Hotel(San Juan)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$185
US$115
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$246
US$189
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsguest houseocean parkwalking distancehot showerrooms are cleanfew blocksfernandostoveacbalconycondadopuerto
Reviewed 18 January 2017

My husband and I spent a few days here a few weeks ago, and I have to say that the place has a perfect location, very convenient to walk to almost everything, a few blocks from the beach, literally a 5 minute walk. The rooms were super clean and comfortable. The hospitality of the host was truly five stars, he even gave us a mini tour of the surrounding area, told us what places to visit, where to go for groceries, restaurants, etc.
We are definitively going back!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marie D
MontCaribe, General Manager at Mont Caribe Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Reviewed 18 January 2017

My mother and I visited Puerto Rico for the first time two weeks ago and I booked us a stay at Mont Caribe Guesthouse. Fernando was a wonderful host who made contact with us right from the airport to make sure the taxi driver was able to take us to the guesthouse. He showed us around the town and recommended various restaurants.

The room was very nice. We were given the double bed room that had a separate kitchen area and balcony. The room was clean and we were given some towels to use.

The location is also great because it is near the beaches but it is also around more local spots. I felt like I was interacting with puerto ricans more than tourists which was nice.

Overall, we had a wonderful experience!

Room Tip: Second floor was great because we had a view of the surrounding area.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed at mont caribe for a few nights, the place was very clean and very convenient to get to places, plus really close to the beach which is great (10 mins walking). Fernando was very helpful, also we really appreciate about the fact that we arrived around 4 am and he accommodated us without a problem. I definitely recommend this place, you won't be disappointed.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 28 July 2016

Mr. Fernando was very helpful about getting to know the area. Since this was my first visit to San Juan. Welcomed me and my friend with open arms to San Juan. Mont Caribe is a cozy little place in a nice neighborhood in Ocean Park, San Juan. Are guest house was just right for two single guys. Very close to the beach and Mr.Fernando supplied me and my frend with whatever we needed to make sure we enjoyed are stay. Will definitely will be back soon. Thanks a lot Fernando for making my trip very memorable.

Sincerely, Mr.Fleming

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends

Reviewed 27 February 2016 via mobile

Fernando was a five star host . Fernando went out of his way and gave us a great mini tour of San Juan and our surroundings as we arrived .The location was within minutes from airport and the same to our cruise ship the next day . Highly recommend for short and long term rentals economically priced :) Thanks again Fernando for your hospitality sea you again.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends