La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort
Villa Herencia(San Juan)
US$169
US$159
  • Breakfast included
CasaBlanca Hotel(San Juan)(Great Value!)
US$129
  • Restaurant
US$246
  • Breakfast included
The Dreamcatcher(San Juan)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$156
Casa Sol Bed and Breakfast(San Juan)
US$213
US$129
Dream Inn(San Juan)
US$126
US$122
7,843 results
All reviewssuite towerfelix perezadult poolocean viewlobby barnew towerbeautiful resortla concha renaissanceslidersmain poolchairs and umbrellasgreat beachconcierge deskresort feefitness centercondado areasolera
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We host a conference at la Concha every year and it is always a pleasure. The 12th floor is available to rent for conferences, events, etc. It overlooks the ocean with wall to wall windows in the event space. The catering staff is an absolute joy, very helpful and attentive; Otelia Padilla and Christopher Rojas - Thank you for your excellent service! Our conference planner Cristina Ramos always does a wonderful job putting our event space together and making sure our guests have a great experience! Side note: beds are SOOO comfortable!

Room Tip: Ocean towers are a bit noisier, by the pool - but amazing ocean views on the other side !!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank morellibreanna
Mike R, Manager at La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We are truly pleased to read that year after year you choose La Concha Renaissance Resort to host your conferences, as a result of the dedication of team members like Cristina, Otelia and Christopher. There is nothing they would not do to put a smile on our clients' faces and exceed their expectations.

Once again, thank you for providing us with such excellent and valuable feedback, and for your loyalty to our resort. For accommodation reservations and the best available rate for your next stay with us, you can contact us directly by calling 1-866-888-1958.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

La Concha was the resort for the wedding we were set to attend that weekend. Upon arrival, We were able to check in to our hotel and have the most breathtaking view of the beach and ocean! The staff was courteous throughout our entire stay and the bar area was very vibrant during the day and night. The resort itself offered fresh cucumber & lemon water throughout the day as a courtesy to their guests. The breakfast buffet was delicious with the best omelet and breakfast quesadillas I have ever tasted! The pools and beaches were open 24 hours a day and the beautiful weather just made the weekend perfect! I definitely plan on staying at the La Concha when I return!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with balcony or step out access!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kenisha D
Mike R, Manager at La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

It was our pleasure welcoming you to La Concha Renaissance Resort, and providing you with the hotel stay our team members are known to provide our valuable guests. Thank you for taking the time to share your outstanding experience, and we hope to welcome you back for another remarkable visit in the near future. For new reservations and the best available rate for your next stay with us, you can contact us directly by calling 1-866-888-1958.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

We just came back from a stay at La Concha. Our trip was a mixed bag, but mostly positive.

Pros: Public spaces including the lobby, pools and beach are beautiful. Tons of little places to lounge and relax. Hotel is centrally located between old town San Juan and the airport with many cute restaurants right near by. Overall service was very good!

Cons: Basically just 1 - the guest room. It was literally the smallest room i have ever been in - including NYC - and we booked a larger ocean view room. The room is dated - although they have made improvements to bedding and shower, it’s still not special. Overall, the biggest issue we had was the AC not working consistently which resulted in 4 trips to the front desk in 2 days. We were awakened by a hot room and had to have engineering come at 5:00am. Additionally, 1 day we had our DND on until 11:00am and the housekeeper didn’t bother to check back. We came back to a dirty room at 4:00 and were told that we had a DND on - which wasn’t true. The staff were eager to help but the room quality was really disappointing.

I would stay again but i would be very specific about requesting a room.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ems201

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at La Concha Renaissance Resort with us. While it was a pleasure having you here as our guest, your feedback regarding your room caught my attention. I am sorry to learn that the quality of your stay accommodation did not quite meet your expectations. Please, rest assured that your comments have been shared with the team as your satisfaction is our priority. Thank you for being a valued guest and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to San Juan.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

After reading some negative reviews, I was concerned about staying here. After having stayed here, I wonder if I stayed at the same place as previous travelers....
I stayed at La Concha for 5 days with 3 girlfriends, age approximately 30. From the minute we walked in, the staff was fantastic. I never once met an unfriendly staff member.
The hotel was clean, rooms were small but perfect. Anything you needed, they brought to you, maintenance would arrive in ten minutes to resolve an issue.
The pools were clean and beach lovely. It was very convenient having waiter service on the beach daily! Lunch was reasonable priced, though drink prices are pretty unreasonable. Walk to the local Walgreens/CVS and stock up on in-room liquor. The lobby bar is also overpriced for nightlife drinking. A round of 4 drinks, with tip, was $70. That was the only round we had there. I recommend walking Ashford Ave and stopping at all the local bars. Most are recovering from Maria, so it is nice helping out the small places, plus you save $$!
The hotel casino was a lot of fun and had low minimum tables, $5. We had some lucky nights on roulette and some unlucky ones as well. Alcohol is complimentary in the casino as long as you are playing. Cocktail servers also come around with complimentary sandwiches for a small snack.
On our last day, we grabbed the breakfast buffet before heading to the airport. This would be my only real complaint. The food was just okay and the buffet was more of an upgraded continental breakfast, for $27 it was not at all worth it. There is a cute breakfast place on Ashford called Pannes, head there instead.
Overall, I would not hesitate to stay here again! The place was beautiful and staff wonderful.

Room Tip: Get an oceanfront room!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank TFB8381

We appreciate the time taken to share with us not only your stay highlights, but also recommendations on what you consider we can improve. Please, rest assured we will share your valuable review with our Management team as your complete satisfaction is our mission. Thank you for choosing La Concha Renaissance Resort. For future reservations and the best available rate for your next stay with us, you can contact us directly by calling 1-866-888-1958.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed here during a conference. I admit that initially I would have preferred to stay at a hotel by the conference venue, but after I arrived at La Concha, I was quite happy to be there. Right from the beautiful lobby, there is a fun vibe about the hotel.

My room was spacious and comfortable. I had a beachfront view, which was wonderful to wake up to each morning.

The breakfast was very good with just enough variety to keep me from getting bored with it for the week that I was there. The staff in the restaurant were excellent!!! There was a particular gentleman whose name I forget, but he was very attentive and would even suggest things I might like. One morning, he offered me some hot sauces to go with my meal, even without my requesting for them and it made my meal extra delicious.

La Concha is also in a fairly lively area, so you can walk around the neighborhood or have easy access to other parts of the city.

The music from the lobby some nights was pretty loud and if I stood close to my door or in the bathroom of my room, I could hear it. But aside from that, I had a wonderful stay there and would highly recommend it.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank MsOreoluwa

The time taken to share with us your valuable feedback is truly appreciated. We take great pride in the friendly hospitality and efficient service provided by our team members, and the best example of that is the experience you describe at Delicias Restaurant. We hope that should your future travels bring you back to the San Juan area, you will choose our resort for another memorable hotel experience. For future reservations and the best available rate for your next stay with us, you can contact us directly by calling 1-866-888-1958.