Hyatt House San Juan
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Miramar(San Juan)
  • Pool
All reviewsconvention centerolive gardenfull kitchenmade to order omeletsgreat hotelcruise portacross the streetpan american pierclean hotelliving roombusiness travelerfree breakfastwalking distancepre cruise stayhome away from homebusiness triptaxi ride
Reviewed 14 June 2017

Overall the hotel was great, beautiful pool, great location, large accommodating breakfast, lots of sitting areas, BBQ pit area, pool table and great AC system. If I were to come back to San Juan I would stay at the Hyatt House.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2017

I stayed in this hotel with friends for my birthday. Checking in was a breeze. Our room was not ready at check-in, but the desk held and delivered our bags. The desk even called when our room was available. Breakfast was amazing and delicious. The room was on the second floor so we did not receive much of a view but it was quiet. My only major negative was the fact that we did not receive housekeeping during our stay despite calling down to the front desk. We were told that there was a glitch in the system that caused the computers to go down. Other than that the stay was fabulous and I would definitely utilize this property again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 June 2017

The room is amazing and confortable. I recommend this hotel. Great for family and friends. If I need to stay in San Juan again, definitely I will stay in this hotel. I love the kitchen in the room! My kids want to go again!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2017

I enjoyed my stay at the Hyatt house. It was in a good location. Not far from Old San Juan or Isla Verde. Staff was amazing! They were helpful and friendly. The room was clean and spacious. The view was bad either. I highly recommend.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Neyssa S
Reviewed 4 June 2017

Nice and clean .. great location ... recomend to all that need a hotel with food included. Close to all shops and have shuttle service..
Clean nice new hassle ... small pool but their is a hyatt place across street that u can use pool.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank tryciaw
Laura S, Director of Sales at Hyatt House San Juan, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2017

Greetings from Hyatt House San Juan!

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back during your next travels to our area.

We remain at your service.