“Must Go!”

Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican, Seafood, Healthy, Bar
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

DELICIOUS! great service, drinks, food, and atmosphere! definitely worth the trip! Great location too!

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Our waiter Gilbert made our experience excellent. He is an excellent and professional waiter. We recommend the beef burrito and fish tacos with where excellent. Margaritas are very good and reasonably priced. Overall experience is great.

Reviewed 20 December 2017

I returned to Greengos this month in honor of my recently departed partner. We had shared cucumber margaritas there in Dec 2014 with some friends and had such a wonderful time I wanted to return and share with my new wife. It was just as I remembered! The friendliest bartender and wait staff of any place I have ever visited and the best cucumber margaritas! We'll be back whenever we're in San Juan. Thanks so much for a memorable visit!

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

1st time in San Juan and Looking around old town for a great happy hour and stumbled into a winner. Great happy hour specials, music service and other recommendations and Mike and Rene behind the bar killed it! Great HH spot!

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

great food and friendly people ! The chicken quesadillas are the best. reasonable prices for good food.