“Amazing Skirt Steak!!”

Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: Argentinian, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Tierra del Fuego is Argentina in Puerto Rico: fire grilled steaks, wine and tango.
Reviewed 9 February 2016

I visited Tierra del Fuego the last time I was in Puerto Rico for vacation. I went ahead and tried the skirt steak since I usually always get the same type of meat (ribeye). That was definitely the best piece of steak I have ever tried. I know they have a Tierra del Fuego in the Houston area so I'll be planning a trip to H-town soon. Definitely recommend!!

Reviewed 16 November 2015

We had a great experience it was our first time and food was excelent, service was spectacular, we where attended by Angel the waiter and he was courtess and very professional. Defenetly we will return..

Reviewed 13 September 2015 via mobile

First time, lots of food (carnivore) and excellent service. Everything we tried was gooood, Must come hungry, have to try.....flan de queso. So sublime.

1  Thank Jimmy A
Reviewed 14 August 2015

I was in Plaza las Americas and for looking for the bathrooms which I could not find. I passed by Tierra del Fuego and asked the lady by the entrance if she could give me directions to the bathroom. Would you believe that she told me that I could use their bathroom if I would like to.

Needless to say when I was ready to purchase lunch I bought from this restaurant. That is what you call great service. The lunch was great also as well as the service from the waiter. First time I ever had cassava and potato creamed. I liked it. Plan to try it at home.

Reviewed 18 July 2015 via mobile

Visited the Fueguito side because I am on my lunch break. Food is great and service is very nice. Quick especially if you are in a hurry.