“Amazing staff and great food!”
Review of Cayo Blanco

Cayo Blanco
Ranked #83 of 1,072 Restaurants in San Juan
Price range: US$10 - US$49
Description: Cayo Blanco Restaurant in the heart of Condado in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Serve local caribbean seafood and steaks. Great Cocktails and attractive ambience.
Reviewed 2 January 2017

My husband and I walked in one evening without reservations, so chose to sit at the bar. The manager was wonderful, and took really good care of us. He suggested a couple of items for us to try, and we loved it. We had a half of an avacado filled with ceviche. The avacadoes are huge, so it was a generous amount. We went back another night just for cocktails, and went again on my husband's birthday. That evening, we ordered grilled octopus and hand cut truffle fries. Again, the food was incredible! The cocktails are great, too.

1  Thank Cayce K

Reviewed 28 December 2016

Delicious fresh seafood, with a warm and inviting staff that makes great recommendations for what to try. This place was so good we came back for dinner two nights in a row. My absolute favorite was the fired plantain (with crab) appetizer. Crunchy plantains with delicious crab atop was so good I ordered it both nights. We also ate the special ceviche served in half an avocado, crab cakes, fish tacos, and fried red snapper, all of which was delicious. I also had a coconut mojito, and for someone who does not like mojito's, it made me a fan. Fairly priced for seafood, this place is somewhere I would highly recommend.

1  Thank krenno2
Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

Went in for just a quick soup and a beer at the bar. Not only i had to wait 40 mins. for the soup, which was just a cream of plantain, but the damage was $37. Ridiculous....
The waiter was a nice guy, but i got stiffed big time, totally uncalled for.
Ain't coming back, that was robbery.

Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

We spent 4 days on our honeymoon in PR and was impressed with this restaurant on the first day that we had to go back a few more times. Yes! Hands down the food is beyond delicious what I can write here. I lived in Miami all my life and have NEVER had food taste and savior like this. Service and hospitality was excellent. Alex head waiter was just overall very professional and just GOOD people. My wife and I will definitely bringing our family here on our next visit. You will not be disappointed. ENJOY!

1  Thank chino922
Reviewed 6 December 2016

I went here after looking for a place to have a decent meal in a very touristy neighborhood in San Juan. The paella was great. It had been one of the best paella I had. I really recommend that you order it. I'm very picky when it come to food and usually I find something bad with the food. I can tell you that I just love the paella and I wish I ordered an appetizer. The lady that was in front of me was talking about how good the food was and the family behind me. I also had a sangria which was one of the best sangria. Don't hesitate to have dinner at this place. The value for the food was excellent too. It is right across the Vanderbilt hotel. If I ever go back to San Juan I'll eat here again.

1  Thank LilianaCastillo