“Good overall”

Gaucho's Rest
Ranked #700 of 1,072 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: Argentinian
Reviewed 27 August 2017

Very nice place and friendly staff. I ordered the meat parillada and it was cooked perfectly. On the other hand, I think they could add better cuts of meats and several items in the menu are overpriced.

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Went for a business meeting and found myself falling in love with the food all over again. My filet mignon was cooked to perfection and the mampo rice was over the top!

Will come back soon!

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

They do not offer "ribeye" cut meat. Service is ok. Meat is ok. Food is fine but pricing is high for quality. Many better options.

Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

We visited for my mom's birthday, as we did two years ago. Food was great as always but service came too Short!! Food was great, we ordered " parillada gauchos" and "parillada caribe" mofongo, rice and beans , tostones , majado de zanahorias and it was great. We had order the house wine Navarro correas that was unavailable but was replaced for another great wine. We were 7 and the restaurant was almost empty. Yet we had to wave our hands for water even seek for our server for the check. Hope they improve the service unfortunately we wont be visiting again.

Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

This place blew my mind off! The waitress are all very friendly. Started with an onion soup which was ok. The bread came with 2 different chimichurri and come home made butter.

I ordered the Mahi in the Gaucho sauce... WOW!!! The portion was perfect and the taste was out of this world!

The price is not cheap but the food was worth the money.