“Great breakfast and staff”
Review of Bajuice Condado

Bajuice Condado
Ranked #129 of 1,046 Restaurants in San Juan
Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

My daughter had the acai bowl which was delicious and I had pancakes. Very friendly staff that offered recommendations on food and area as well

Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

Went here for breakfast and the acai bowl was great! The staff were extremely friendly and let us try their new gluten brownies. The chef also came out to make sure we could try the soup of the day before we left too! We plan on getting breakfast from here everyday, many juices and smoothies as well as other less healthy options to please everyone!

Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

What a smart choice for breakfast. My monkey bowl was one of the best things I've ever had. My smoothie was excellent. Great vibes, delicious. Go!

Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

Outstanding health option for breakfast. Dine in or carry out. We stopped here every day for a healthy start with their breakfast bowls. I recommend the Monkey Bowl to fully experience the local flavor. Smoothies were also good for a quick grab and go.

Reviewed 2 April 2016 via mobile

Only in Condado for a few days but ate at Bajuice every morning. Loved the Monkey Bowl, the Beet It and coffee! The staff are friendly and helpful. A nice place to sit and enjoy a cup of coffee or a juice!