“Top restaurant in PR!!!”

Rare 125 Neighborhood Grill
Ranked #29 of 1,191 Restaurants in San Juan
Price range: US$12 - US$45
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

This has been one of the most amazing culinary experience I’ve had in Puerto Rico. The food is ridiculously delicious, amazing cocktails, and the service is TOP! I strongly recommend Rare 125 when you visit Puerto Rico. You won’t regret it.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Love it, excellent service waitress was awesome, let me change to the soccer game that I we wanted to watch, food was great, steak was cooked perfect with a great flavor

Reviewed 2 October 2018

This is a step down from the usual Morton's Steakhouse & Ruth's Chris, but a great quaint steakhouse in the Miramar area nonetheless. The Guava Hojaldre comes greatly recommended for anyone going to Rare 125. Excellent service.

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

This place was amazing. The cocktails were amazing, their specialty are the Old Fashions. My favorite was The Unquestionable, a Smoked aged dark rum old fashioned. The pork belly chicharrones are a must. Carlos, our server was top notch. And so was the rest of the staff. Will definitely go again!

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

I went on sept 19 on my birthday for dinner. This place is wonderful.

Cozy and small location on the heart of miramar restaurant district.

I had a question and I ask on facebook and they reply very quickly.

I's not a cheap restaurant...so keep that on mind.

Please do a reservation to make sure you have a table...they accept walk ins bit this place is so good that gets packed from Thursday to Sunday...

Truffle Mac and cheese with beef is wonderful.Also the shot ribs and the amarillos dumplings !!!

Visit this place NOW !!!