“Excelente ”

Cuisines: Pizza, Spanish, International, Puerto Rican
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Great food and drinks beautiful sunset family environment very clean and romantic very close from hotels and downtown

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

I really liked the food and the service. The outside part of the restaurant is where you can get the best experience when it's sunset.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

I love to go their when my husband and I want to have time to talk, or to celebrate something. For the taste, the personal service and the space they give you price is very good, I didn't think about expensive or not, I think about the nice place, the food and the peace you feel in there.

Reviewed 26 March 2017

We ordered six different tapas and traditional margaritas, service was very good and friendly. We will go back to this restaurant without hesitation!!!!

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

Visited on a beautiful Sunday afternoon. Both regular and passion fruit sangria were delicious. Coconut mojito is dangerously good. I'd say just try one and the second is at your own risk. It can be a dessert after drink. We opted to order several appetizers and do a tapas brunch. Didn't care for the salmon "slider". It looked more like a stacked crostini than anything else. Sliders are suppose to be on a nice bun or at least that's my preference, The batter of the calamari, although tasty it doesn't stay crispy so they might want to work on that because the soggy batter takes away from such fresh and delicious calamari. The cheese balls are a whole different story, I can devour them all by myself and the guava sauce is to die for. Stuffed sweet plantain was so delicious we reordered as well. Ceviche was fresh and different as well as the tuna tartare. Stuffed mushrooms and Fish nuggets, yummy! House salad was fun and refreshing. Kids had the chicken tenders and churrasco both made to their liking and they loved it. I appreciate the creativity and quality of ingredients that goes in every dish. Desserts are a must try. The outdoor deck is nice to have a drink and see the sunset. Overall we recommend and hope you enjoy it as much as we did. Reasonably priced, attentive staff, nice scenery and free parking.