We just got here and found it very strange. First, hotels are booked in San Juan but there is no one here. Ok, so Ponce is not San Juan, but there is almost no one here. Very eerie. The beach is almost non-existant. It looks like they have lots for kids to do, but if you are two adults, I think you are goign to be bored. The room is fine. Nothing special, but clean and large enough. The hotel is sprawling, which is not bad, but without people, it is weird.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Ponce Golf & Casino Resort is a tropical resort facing the Caribbean Sea, within a secluded location in the picturesque city of Ponce, Puerto Rico's second largest city. This full service resort offers a 27-hole championship golf course, variety of bars and restaurants, a 24-hours Casino and is the ideal base to explore the southern part of Puerto Rico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Ponce Golf & Casino Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Ponce Golf Hotel Ponce
- Hilton Ponce Golf And Casino Resort
- Hilton Ponce Hotel
- Hilton Ponce Resort