We just got here and found it very strange. First, hotels are booked in San Juan but there is no one here. Ok, so Ponce is not San Juan, but there is almost no one here. Very eerie. The beach is almost non-existant. It looks like they have lots for kids to do, but if you are two adults, I think you are goign to be bored. The room is fine. Nothing special, but clean and large enough. The hotel is sprawling, which is not bad, but without people, it is weird.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An extensive beachfront resort strategically located minutes from downtown Ponce, with easy access to most business and tourist attractions and landmarks of the South and Southwest Puerto Rico regions, like Castillo Serralles, La Guancha, Guanica Dry Forest, Cabo Rojo and Ponce Museum of Art, Ponce Airport and Sea Port. Amenities include direct beach access, championship golf course, 24/7 full service Casino, fitness center, rooms and suites with balconies and ocean views, and an ample range of meeting and banquet venues with business center support. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Hilton Hotels Direct so you can book your Hilton Ponce Golf & Casino Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Ponce Golf Hotel Ponce
- Hilton Ponce Golf And Casino Resort
- Hilton Ponce Hotel
- Hilton Ponce Resort