3 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 26/06/21
Orbitz.comUS$179
Trip.comUS$179
CheapTicketsUS$179
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Aloft has a great concepto of what a moderate hotel should be, but...... it is definitely not finished at allllll. They should have opened there doors after an year they originally opened A LOT OF THING NEED FIXING, that being said it’s right of the interstate and it pretty close to everything. No beach close but pool was ok. Outside patio area was beautiful I can imagine outdoor life after the COVID is no longer a mayor threat. Personnel are super friendly and they have contactless check out and full bar downstairs and also a main restaurante and a Hard Rock Cafe Restaurant. Will go back if I don’t find any other hotels available .

Room tip: It’s very cold in all places indoors
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 May 2021 via mobile

Great Value! I like the hotel facilities, nice room setting with a nostalgic flair from the 50’s and 60’s. I’m not a fan of that type of decor but in i’m this hotel it’s perfectly blend with modern touches. The hotel has some little things that I’m not normally used to see in the Marriott brand but I’m assuming they still working on it. I did stay one night and I just booked another night. The hotel gym is on the 6th floor with a great view and very nice equipment. I was surprised by the available machines and weights... I love it! There is two restaurants one it’s called the nook and the largest one Hard Rock Cafe. People at the nook are friendly and super! I will recommend this alternative while in Ponce. VERY comfortable bed and pillows!

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank albert407
Reviewed 6 May 2021 via mobile

This is the best Hotel in Ponce . No question about that. New with young new people giving the best of them. Issues? Yes, I had them. But things that doesn't ruin my few days. Long faces requiring what you pay for? Yes. But it's new. The employees are new, the rules are new! I congtatulate the staff for the service. And trust me, it's a great and beautiful hotel. A plus is the Hard Rock Cafe. The only one in Puerto Rico!! Live music all nights!! And great Customer Service. You won't regret staying here. Each day they are getting better and better. Remember, this is a brand new Hotel!!! And I live an hour and a half from it; but I'll be back. Forget San Juan, come to Aloft Ponce.

Room tip: Free parking, resturant, bar, Hard Rock Cafe...
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Hernandez1697
Reviewed 19 April 2021 via mobile

The hotel was recently opened. The location is perfect to visit main points of interest in Ponce. For those Hard Rock Cafe fans there is the only one available in Puerto Rico.

All staff were very friendly and customer oriented.

The pool is small but cozy.

We will definitely stay again!!!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carrasco12
Reviewed 18 March 2021 via mobile

The Marriott Brand sucks‼️ They sold us 4 nights during one of the busiest times of the year (Spring Break) and confirmed the nights. We found out accidentally they hotel wasn’t even going to opened yet as it is a new facility. Never sent us an email or gave us any notice of this. We Talked to Corporate Customer Service for Bonvoy and their answer was too bad so sad we don’t care. They took no responsibility and blamed it on their franchisee. The other hotels are sold out or way overpriced and we made this reservations way on advanced. We are going to spend $500/night more for the same nights at the choices that are left. The only thing they could do was give us 10,000 points, which won’t cover anything. Very disappointed by the Marriott Brand and despite being a Bonvoy Platinum member we were treated awful. I would not like to imagine how they treat other guests. Horrible company‼️ They don’t value loyalty ‼️ You better stay in the Ponce Hilton and don’t waste your time staying at a Marriott property. You might be homeless like us‼️

Date of stay: March 2021