“One of the best in Ponce area”

El Negocio de Panchi
Ranked #1 of 160 Restaurants in Ponce
Price range: US$10 - US$50
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: - CURRENTLY IN CHRISTMAS BREAK. CLOSED UNTIL JANUARY 10 - El Negocio de Panchi offers exquisite International proposals with a creole twist. By constantly updating the menu we can offer our customers innovative dishes with various cuts of fresh fish and beef and creations such as veal ossobuco, duck breast with blackberry marmalade, Halibut in crust with sausage, among others entries and delicious homemade desserts. From tradition to gourmet, El Negocio the Panchi offers exquisite dished in a comfortable and affable ambiance.
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Our family of ten visited on June 24,2018 excellent appetizers, great fish, steak home made fries and delicious desserts. Prices vary from 20 to 35 per entree. The service is good. We were five adults and five children. The chef knows his business.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

When I got to the restaurant it looked like a common informal restaurant. But when they opened the door this was the beginning of a unique experience. First, the service was awesome and waiters were always ensuring everything was ok at the table. The appetizer were exquisite and diverse, the main course was awesome: my wife had pork medallions and I had the osso bucco. This was probably my top 3 dinner I had ever. Then there was a varied selection of desserts which I was unsure which was the best. The portions were generous and the prices were reasonable. Evidently a unique experience in a sober environment.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Gourmet Puerto Rican Restaurant with a little of each country. ingredients buying on a daily basis as the Menu changes required, always tasteful surprise.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We've travel the around the world and this restaurant competes with the best, The stuffed mushroom with proscuitto and manchego cheese was fantastic and the "foie gras" not in menu, compete with the best. My wife had the Halibut and I had the Duck and both where exellent. Excellent pistachio pudin and guava cheesecake. Acceptable wine list. Only area for improvement, not related to food, is that when big groups are in it is a little noisy. Maybe is the sound proffing walls that do not help. I almost forgot , the service is a 5 stars service, Not cheap but not really expensive, and you get Excellent quality in return.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

A small not pretencious restaurant in Ponce, PR is an excellent surprise. The food is exquisite, well prepare and beautifully served. This restaurant is worth the hour and a half trip from San Juan. The chef and owner is a young man who is very gracious and attentive with his clients. I strongly recommed the restaurant to all foodies.