“Rice and beans!!”

Ranked #14 of 168 Restaurants in Ponce
Price range: US$1 - US$15
Cuisines: Caribbean, Fusion, Wine Bar
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had dinner here, we really liked the courtyard seating. The rice and beans were the best I've ever had, and the churrasco was very good.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 16 May 2017

I really enjoyed all the appetizers I ordered, they were on time and with excellent presentation and flavor. Drinks and juices were very fresh; great Mojito and Sangria. Will definitely come in another visit.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Close walk from our hotel. Pretty dead on a Thursday at 9pm, but good food (got the ribeye and rumba), and some interesting beers, too! Really nice server.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 25 March 2017

Great little place right near the Plaza. Creative menu and friendly staff. Dinner was great and tasty margaritas.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 6 March 2017

This restaurant is located in a very simple interior courtyard. It doesn't look like much, but don't be fooled -- the food is wonderful. I had a sweet mofongo with steak and it was fabulous. It was perfectly prepared with a lovely flavor. The food seemed much fancier than I would have expected from the way the place looked. We could have ordered without English speaking staff, but there was someone with beautiful English working the day we visited, which was nice.

Date of visit: February 2017