“I went to the restaurant with a friend.”
Review of Sabor y Rumba

Sabor y Rumba
Ranked #11 of 159 Restaurants in Ponce
Price range: US$1 - US$15
Cuisines: Caribbean, Fusion, Wine Bar
Reviewed 8 September 2017

Sabor y Rumba is a nice and confortable restaurant. The food was delicious. They prepared my "mofongo" like I asked them to prepare it. The only problem is that the place was too hot. The fan was not enough for the room. The staff a very polite and very friendly. I would go there again.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

We had the Guava chorizos and La Rumba a carne frita and chicharrones de pollo quite toasty and finger licking with a nice cold beer. We have had the chorizos in many other places but these were are about the best, the guava added a really nice touch.

It was really hot near 1:30 PM but their shades and collections of fans improved the situation, we did not sweat while eating.

This is really affordable fine dining. Their "kitchen" is very small, I don't know how they manage to do so much in such a small cooking area.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Close to Ponce Plaza Hotel and Hotel Meliá. Nice place to have an informal meal. Went there to eat in a family group with millennials nice and nephews. All find the apperitives ( picadera) and the main dishes ( rumba) well prepared and great flavor. The place is open yard so be prepared for the usual Ponce hot weather. On the menu you can get fish, meat and poultry. We ask for the ceviche and the guava chorizos. Great.

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had dinner here, we really liked the courtyard seating. The rice and beans were the best I've ever had, and the churrasco was very good.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

I really enjoyed all the appetizers I ordered, they were on time and with excellent presentation and flavor. Drinks and juices were very fresh; great Mojito and Sangria. Will definitely come in another visit.