“Good experience.”

Mocha Coffee Bar & Bistro
Ranked #7 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Ponce
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

I had scrambled eggs with bacon and toast and it was made with really good flavor,I loved the bacon. My boyfriend had lunch, chicken breast with pesto sauce and sweet potatoes , the seasoning was really good but it was a little cold. Quality and portion are good. The orange juice we had was okay and the coffee was good. Overall I would eat there again.
The ambience is really relaxing, next to the pool and I could feel the breeze while eating. It wasn't full when I went.
Service was good, really nice waitress and very attentive.
I would visit again.

Reviewed 17 June 2017

We went to the Bistro to grab a quick breakfast before leaving. We got there before a large tour group that the 1-2 servers got all caught up in. We actually had to go to the front desk to pay our food bill so we could check out. Also, the bees were invading our tables...they didn't bother me but the wife...*sighs*

Reviewed 30 December 2016

The lounge is located at the top of the Melia Hotel. The panoramic view is refreshing and on a clear night is a perfect place to meet friends for drinks. The Cosmos are good and of course they have a good beer and wine selection. The only drawback is if it rains it is not the place to be!

Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

Excellent service, always when I can I drop by, Marta is excellent waiter..invite people to.drop.by. ah...also excellent prices . Just great.

1  Thank Nelson R
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Excellent service, good food and the pool !!! Oh God, celestial. Recommend to everyone. The coffee was simply awesome. Thanks, definitely come back.

1  Thank Emily G