“Awesome waiter and view”
Review of Lazy Jacks

Lazy Jacks
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Lazy Jacks is located on the South side of Vieques, Puerto Rico. Come hang out at Lazy Jacks, the place to relax on the Esperanza waterfront. Sit and watch the view and hang out with the locals. Full bar, frozen drinks, specialty beers, pizzas, hamburgers, chicken sandwiches, salads and wraps, and pub food on the menu. Home to the the coldest beer and gourmet hand rolled pizza with homemade sauce. Open late! Friendly Bartenders! Right on the Waterfront! Nice Breeze! Always happy to see you!
Reviewed 28 July 2017

We had drinks and lunch. Our server was fantastic! Lunch was surprisingly good considered it is a very casual laid back spot. The owner's dog was super disciplined- did not bark or beg while it was walking around. Cheap PR beer, good lunch , and the nice view of the beach.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Fun place after hours, lots of locals and good pizza! Lots of English and Spanish and a good chance to hear from some locals about must sees on the island! Many young tour guides hanging out when we were there! Very helpful!

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

A disclaimer: I'm giving Jack's three stars, but we actually liked it enough to go back for drinks.

We stopped here once for food and drinks and once just for drinks.

It's mostly pub food. And that's why I give it three stars. That's probably great for people partying who just want pub food late at night, but as a dinner place for tourists m, it's not an interesting place to eat. Having said that, we had two pizzas, and I had expected something defrosted and awful, but they were actually pretty good. So if you are lacking a place to eat, Jack's has edible food.

The drinks? Well, Jack's serves a big selection late at night, which seems to make it a favorite of the local scene. We had several Jack's Painkillers, and they were yummy.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

During low season, if you're not a local; stay away. The bartenders looked right over me since I was a "tourist" even though I went to this bar three nights in a row, and was staying in the adjourning Hostel, I figured this would give me better service, but no. I was disappointed each time. Since there was really no where else to go during low season, my options were limited.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

And great food. This is a great place to waste away some hours watching the people and the gorgeous views. The owners and employees and patrons all made us feel like we were family. Great time.