See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 November 2016

We have been in St Barths multiple times and this time we decided to be right on the beach!!
We stayed at Emeraude Plage for a week at the beach bungalows "E" .The location is perfect ! 2 min walk from the beach ...The rooms were spacious and modern with a very minimal decor ! The staff were incredibly friendly .Each room has an outdoor seating area with a brand new kitchen which is a nice touch ..
It was great cause you felt you are in your own private villa on the beach .We will for sure go back there when we return to St Barths next rime :)

Room Tip: The Beach front villas are the best ones .
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Afsoon2016
Reviewed 26 August 2016

We've been coming to Emeraude Plage for the past fifteen years, ever since our first trip to St Barth's for our honeymoon. It's near one of the best beaches on the island, and the hotel itself is charming, comforting, and feels like home whenever we return.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank SRWelch00
Reviewed 2 June 2016

A twenty years love affair with l’Emeraude Plage and I feel more fascinated than ever. I used to come every summer when my children were small, by then it had less bungalows, it was more basic and the garden was wilder— a treasure hunter’s paradise for the kids. The facilities have subtly evolved throughout the years. Genevieve, the owner, has done a beautiful job in preserving its charm and essence. Now there is a romantic comfort and a zen like ease, light and spacious rooms with white walls and white ceilings; the bed is a heavenly knock out, the shower powerful and warm; the tropical garden is more groomed with its beach grapes trees, palms, bright colored flowers. The calm turquoise water and white flour sand are still there, right in front of your room, an absolute delight. Saint Barth’s is a Caribbean jewel and l’Emeraude has the best beach on the island… and I don’t want to leave!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank LGWys
Reviewed 31 May 2016

I stayed here a few years back however I have only just signed up to TA!

It may have changed slightly recently however when I went I could not have asked for anything else, room was immaculate, very up to date, had everything we needed! The sliding doors opened up out onto the porch with a view out to Eden Rocks and the private beach which was amazing to sit out there and relax especially in the early morning.

The staff were very friendly especially the lady who served the breakfast every morning, once I had explained I could not eat wheat she would bring me all sorts to eat and would always come back to make sure that I did not need some thing else.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 May 2016

We have been to Emeraude a number of times over the last 5 years, and we just love coming back. It is a lovely small hotel with bungalow like rooms with all the modern amenities you need. Each room is only steps away from the beautiful ocean, and an easy walk to great food and shopping. Genevieve, the lovely proprietor, is so sweet and warm and always make you feel special. We are already planning our return to Emeraude,

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple