My wife and I and another couple recently stayed at Sandals Halcyon Beach and had a great time. We have traveled to other resorts in the Caribbean and this is the best yet. The dining was amazing Kelly's dockside had great steak and the staff was amazing. The kimono was our favorite for evening dining very good food and entertainment. However, we ate at The Bistro just about every afternoon the food was delicious and it was the best service thanks Nathalie! As far as the evening entertainment that was great as well. When you're looking for a good bartender ask for Jonathan. We had a fun at the swim up bar with the afternoon activities and drinks. The beach was well manicured and very comfortable and quiet for sunbathing. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The only downside to our trip was a few rain showers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Friendly to the physically challenged with low rise architecture •Fully air-conditioned Caribbean cuisine restaurant on its own 150 ft pier over the •Caribbean Sea •Houses 169 Rooms with true personal service and intimate experience •English-style afternoon tea served at the Paradise pool •Tableside service at the Beach Bistro •“Stay at one, play at three” free shuttles to Sandals La Toc Golf Resort & Spa and Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort•Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row •Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand”, 18 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Sandals Halcyon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia Hotel Castries
- Sandals Halcyon Beach Castries
- Sandals St Lucia
- Sandals Halcyon Beach Resort St. Lucia/Castries