My husband and I visited Windjammer Landing in December 2017 for the 3rd year in a row. We love Windjammer Landing so much that, on our 2nd visit, in 2016, we purchased a time share from the Private Residence Club. Jessica has always been very helpful and Carolyn does a fabulous job arranging our accommodations. As new owners we have had many questions and Carolyn has always been so nice and patient with us.
Esie at the front desk is also a great asset here. She always has a smile on her face and has been so helpful to us on countless occasions. I also need to mention Tasha who, along with Esie, spent so much time in the office with me getting my phone restarted after it crashed very early in our trip.
The staff at the restaurants is great also. Special mentions need to go to Syra, Jose, June and Merlika at Papa Don’s and to Gail at Dragonfly and Embers.
Ronette at Upper Deck deserves a very special mention. Our daughter was proposed to at Upper Deck on our most recent visit. Ronette was our server that night and knew that we were planning on returning the following night for dinner. Totally of her own accord, she obtained a pink tablecloth, crystals and other decor for a special celebratory dinner. She also arranged for a special dessert on chef decorated plates. During our entire dinner she was standing close by making sure that we had anything that we wanted.
JJ is our favored driver for for airport transfers and day trips on the island. He kept my husband stocked with dry coconuts on our visit.
Niles is our favorite shuttle driver. Such a nice guy!
We have traveled all over the world. I can’t say enough nice things about this resort! We will definitely be returning often.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort & Spa in Saint Lucia, offers an unforgettable Caribbean vacation for families, honeymooners and couples. This exotic 60-acre full service resort is a panorama of picturesque, spacious and secluded hillside villas. With breathtaking views of the cobalt waters of the Caribbean Sea, this Mediterranean village resort is alive with the sights and sounds of beautiful Saint Lucia. Absorb the stunning beauty of nature at the Windjammer Landing. From dining on tropical fruits at sunrise to enjoying a refreshing cruise at sunset and only your choice of what to do in between. Richly appointed with the warmth of wood and an exotic blend of tropical furnishings, your spacious villa sets the mood for complete relaxation and truly your greatest escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Hotel Castries
- Windjammer Landing Hotel Beach
- Windjammer St Lucia
- Windjammer Landing Resort Beach
- Windjammer Landing St Lucia
- St Lucia Windjammer
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort St. Lucia/Castries