Having spent a week previously when it first opened I knew what to expect and I was completely satisfied once again. The room was very clean, comfortable with a flat screen TV and the bar well stocked with wine, soft drinks, water, juices and premium liquors. The view of the sun setting was fantastic.
Having been to many all inclusive's this resort rates among the top. The meals were excellent with a good selection on the regular menu and there were daily menus also. I never used the room service but other guests told me they were very satisfied with the service offered.
The management and staff are very warm and friendly and made me feel like one of the family. Being alone I had the pleasure of dining with the owner Konrad and his wife Kris on numerous occasions. It was a nice feeling to walk into a place and the staff remembers your name from a previous stay. This always amazes me because they see so many guests.
This was a perfect week of relaxation and just what I needed to recharge my battery. I will definitely return with my wife.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on gently sloping, tropical beachfront on the northwest coast of the island, Calabash Cove is one of just a select few five-star resorts on St. Lucia. Nestled in the sheltered bay of Bonaire Estate, Calabash Cove is perched on a hillside sloping gently towards the Caribbean Sea, where cool ocean breezes provide a wonderful respite and the turquoise sea is offset by the vibrant green of tropical vegetation and views of Walcott Island. A private beach and nearby coral reef provide the perfect place to rest, reflect and dream. The resort has been designed with great care to complement and exist in harmony with the beauty of the natural surroundings. The main buildings of the hotel, such as the lobby, restaurant, bar, sanctuary, and infinity pool with waterfall lie on a slope, with the villas in the midst of lush vegetation perfectly situated to view nightly sunsets. The natural elements of earth, wind, light and water are represented in the exotic wood, stone and natural materials used in the composition of the buildings. The peaceful and tranquil gardens, under the care of one of the finest landscape architects in the Caribbean, have been created to capture and optimize the natural splendor of the area and are filled with vibrant, fragrant flowers set amid groves of trees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Calabash Cove Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Calabash Cove Hotel Gros Islet
- Calabash Cove Resort And Spa St. Lucia/Gros Islet