We wanted a relaxing, sunny, perfect holiday to celebrate our anniversary and our first holiday in 30 years without any of the off-spring. We reviewed East Winds and hoped that all our requirements would be met. Oh Boy did we underestimate this hotel !!!!!!!!!!
Reviews before ours have covered all the superlatives I could possibly use. Suffice to say that we had the most wonderful 2 weeks. Room, food, beach, staff, company, pool, grounds and even the weather ( half day of rain in the rainy season ) all created our perfect get away.
We loved the peace and quiet, the laid back atmosphere.
We loved all the staff..nothing was too much trouble, every task was done with a smile :) and we would like to say a huge thank you to all involved in making our anniversary dinner so special x x
We have been back in the UK for a week now and are still looking for negatives to add to this review, but can only come up with things that are down to personal taste and real nit picking, so here goes. The entertainment was mixed, we loved the steel band and the piano player was awesome but were not at all fussed with the jazz or the duo at the managers party and the only nit pick we could think of was that there were tea and coffee making facilities but only coffee mate was provided (tastes awful in tea..LOL). However on a good note we asked for milk and were given a carton to keep in the fridge so alls well that ends well.
So if you are looking for perfection and relaxation with no noisy discos or lager louts PLEASE please try East Winds I guarantee you will not want to leave..I know we did'nt and we are so looking forward to returning in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Saint Lucia’s best kept secret and immerse yourself in true Caribbean luxury. East Winds Saint Lucia is a breathtaking garden-by-the-sea, planted on the island's most picturesque sandy bay. Our Island Hideaway is Saint Lucia's original boutique resort featuring 30 cottage style suites, tucked away amongst lush plants, trees and a kaleidoscope of colourful bird-life. East Winds is home to what many consider the finest beach on the island and our guests share it with very few others just like them; travellers looking for personalised care and all-inclusive service in the most authentic of Caribbean experiences. Come experience the Caribbean the way it was meant to be experienced. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your East Winds reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- East Winds Hotel Gros Islet
- East Winds Resort All Inclusive
- East Winds St. Lucia/Gros Islet