Staying at East Winds is such a treat. My boyfriend and I badly needed a very relaxing holiday and this place definitely exceeded our expectations. We were upgraded on arrival to a deluxe cottage which was furnished to high standards and extremely clean. I don't think I have ever experienced such amazing standards of service and I really hope all of the staff are rewarded as they are extremely astute, empathetic and good company. I think, in fact, they should be hired to train staff in the UK on customer service standards : ) The food is definitely 5/5, I loved the evening four course meal and very happy with the wine on offer. The cocktails were delicious, (I very much wish I had one to hand on this rainy October evening), and the entertainment was just right, in particular the band on a Friday night which was our favourite night with the BBQ (fantastic lobster and steak etc). It's definitely the place to go to really unwind and do as you please. We met some really lovely people there and St Lucia is a beautiful island with justifiably proud and knowledgeable residents. We went to Redruit beach in Rodney Bay for the day and that is a beautiful white sand beach, we also did the catamaran trip which is great as you get to see a lot of the island, the mud bath made my skin feel amazing afterwards!
Basically this place has true class which a lot of other all-inclusive resorts lack. You should go there, at least once!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Saint Lucia’s best kept secret and immerse yourself in true Caribbean luxury. East Winds Saint Lucia is a breathtaking garden-by-the-sea, planted on the island's most picturesque sandy bay. Our Island Hideaway is Saint Lucia's original boutique resort featuring 30 cottage style suites, tucked away amongst lush plants, trees and a kaleidoscope of colourful bird-life. East Winds is home to what many consider the finest beach on the island and our guests share it with very few others just like them; travellers looking for personalised care and all-inclusive service in the most authentic of Caribbean experiences. Come experience the Caribbean the way it was meant to be experienced. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your East Winds reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- East Winds Hotel Gros Islet
- East Winds Resort All Inclusive
- East Winds St. Lucia/Gros Islet